2002 Cadillac DeVille

18 city / 27 hwy

Overall

So far, so good

by Dean S from St Petersburg, Fl | March 31, 2014

I looked at a 2000 Cadillac Deville, and ended up with a 2002 Deville with lower miles. I than Fitzgerald for this as the vehicle that I was looking at in Lakeland Florida was not only a disgrace with a dash that was held up by "duck tape" but they try and take advantage of the consumer. It all worked out for the best.

More than I hoped for

by 427 motorhead from Galloway, OH | January 29, 2013

2002 Deville more than I expected. Great styling, exceptional comfort and 10-15% better mpg than the 6 cylinder Explorer I have driven for years. Highly recommended.

Wish I could find another one!

by Tom from Medford, WI | July 25, 2012

This is a Deville DHS. Unfortunately this model is no longer made. The only drawback on this DHS is when the visor is down, it blocks the stop lights. I tried the DTS and there is no comparison. Didn't like it, had it over night and took it back. Would like to find a low mileage 2004 or 2005 DHS.

Most expensive car I almost own.

by DoeRod from Cedar Rapids, IA | October 31, 2011

The Cadillac DeVille 2002 is a very comfortable ride with it's seat warmers in the winter and the driver/passenger A/C control feature. Although putting in a plastic heater wasnt one of there more brighter ideas because they tend to melt and you are at the mercy of the heat or A/C to kick on depending if you hit a bump just right to get the now warped heating unit to turn itself on. The under suspension I'm not impressed with either.We purchased our Caddy in 2004 with 35,000 miles already on it. Now,6 years later we have reached 85,000, and most of the 50,000 miles we put on it were in town(pot holes,pot holes and oh did I say pot holes)Well it's time for maintnance. This summer we replaced the fromt and back breaks,and last week it was the front drivers side wheel bearing. They suggested we do both wheel bearings and then the struts at the same time. But this isnt do-able with the economy now. And we also had to replace all four window motors,one right after the other.UUHHGGGG! I think if I had to do it all over again I would have asked more about the economy cars or even the new electric cars too. Cadillacs are classy and comfortable. That is if your cadillac isnt empting your pockets with repair bills on top of the car loan you might already have.

most luxurious car I ever owned

by luxury car fan from New Port Richey Fl | October 24, 2011

This car looked brand new outside and inside. 79,000 miles well taken care of. It has a lot of extra features on it. Large truck space.

2002 Deville Sedan

by brick from Denton, tx | October 4, 2011

Smooth ride, comfortable cabin, a/c will freeze you out, great sound system, classic looks, great all around car for work or pleasure,

All around good car

by Caddy lover from Omaha | June 21, 2011

I have a 2002 DTS model that now has 140,000 miles. It has been a good car to me with the exception of a faulty power steering hose, a trans mount that failed, and the glove box CD changer broke. Otherwise the thing looks great, I get a lot of compliments. Is comfortable with front and rear htd seats and front massage and has given me no major problems. And this car is fast for how big it is it will definitely not disappoint someone that wants power. Also does great in the snow. The only reason comfort is not five stars is because the center console is in the way of stretching my legs. (would be perfect in bench seat devilles)

Amazing Ride;

by USAF AceMan from Orlando, FL | March 6, 2011

I purchased my 2002, DHS because I loved the styling and interior features. I've only had it for a short time but I've been very pleased with the handling and performance of the vehicle. I especially love the memory seats and comfort on long trips. It's very fun to drive and a "head turner" everywhere I go. I also enjoy the lumbar massaging feature and heated seats, especially when I'm driving-awesome idea.

2002 DHS

by Wild Bill from Cedar Hill, Tx | November 29, 2010

Car is a "dream" to drive and travel in around the U.S.A. Fair on reliability comes from the performance of the NorthStar engine. Realible up to a point, but past 100,000 get ready to "get your pocketbook out!" Too many expensive repairs. Time for me to trade!

Could of been better

by Indiana Jones from Germany | November 3, 2010

Bad Cosmetics, and leaks to much oil. As long as you keep oil in it, it's good. It burns a lot though. Europe is not the place to own one either because wow it cost a load to keep it maintained or fix.

Featured Services for this Cadillac DeVille