2003 Cadillac DeVille

18 city / 27 hwy

Overall

y2kfiasco

by Pleasantly surprised from Stamford CT | January 17, 2014

Finally a good guy in the car business. I worked in the used car business for 20 years so I know how these places work. I didn't want my daughter to be ripped off so we went together to find a car. It was wonderful to be able to talk and test drive cars without hearing a lot of nonsense from the salespeople. Everyone was as nice as could be. Honest and up front. I highly recommmend anyone to go see this dealership. A very nice bunch of guys.

DTS Gone in 6 seconds

by lulu from Florida | May 10, 2013

You will be impressed with the performance as well as the LACK of "Blind Spots" for some drivers they will get the parking sensors that take the guesswork out of distance and those who need a fast get away it does go 155 MPH as the reports all say. The GM ease of use of all the easy to reach instruments placed "As neede3d". Have fun, it loves to go fast and even feels great at 110 MPH on cruise across alligator alley.

very reliable,smooth riding, comfortable

by caddy lover from Fort PIERCE, fL | January 26, 2013

I bought my 2003 Cadillac after being leased for the first 15,000 mi. It has never given me any trouble and I love driving it and going on long trips in it as well as driving around town. I am a senior citizen and I would recommend it to anyone. I only have 52,000 miles on it.

Rear shocks

by Curt, from Milwaukee Wi | December 21, 2012

I have had to get the rear shock replaced on this car 7 times . This 2003 cadi devill has been a real pain in the but . I talked to someone at General Motors about my problem, and all they could tell me was that there is a problem with the shocks. Now after having them replaced 7 times ,I am haveing the same problem again.The Cadillac dealer i purchased this car from is no longer in bussiness. they replace the shocks under warranty.

Haven't owned long, only about 6 months

by Caddy lover from Columbus, Ohio | December 20, 2012

I had a 2002 Cadillac for about a year and I really liked that car, however, I totaled it. In loking for another, I found a 2003 Cadillac that only had 44,500 miles on it, so I bought it and it has been great, so far. I am looking for a 2003-2006 Cadillac DTS with all the bells and whistles. Do you have or know someone who does and wants to sell?

Bad car's

by skyzdalilmit from | December 16, 2012

I drove 1:30 min & the cadillac is a car that i would not put any kid's in that carp . than u God bless.

Great Car,Some problems though

by Ryan58 from Anchorage,Alaska | November 12, 2012

I bought this car with 89000 miles on it. two weeks after it was bought the problems started. One day while driving, the battery light came and the car shut off. I replaced the battery. After the new battery it ran fine for about a month then it started again. The dealer told me nothing was wrong with it. Every time i turn on the a/c or heat the car will shut off, even when randomly driving it shuts off. The service tire monitor light came on, fixed that only for it to come back on shortly after. Love the car despite these issues but just wish the dealer would have helped more.

Cadillac DTS

by K MAN from Chicago, IL | July 17, 2012

The DTS is true American luxury, style & full size performance! Much nicer than the base Deville or DHS!! They are available used at a fraction of their new cost. You cannot beat them for the money!!

Good Car

by Caddyowner from Iowa | April 5, 2012

My first car gave out on me at 300,000 miles soo i looked for a car that was roomy insead of tiny like my last car. So a caddy was a natural choice i went test drove it came back the next day and bought it accelerates good good fuel economy great sound system. The only problem i had was the acceleration on the highway some times the caddy didnt want to accelerate at first but that only happens once in a while. The seats are comfertable and roomy everywhere i could almost sleep in the trunk (JK)

Best comfort ride

by caddy owner from Dallas, TX | February 15, 2012

I bought my car 5 years ago (1 previous owner) and it is still in warranty (extended). Great ride, no major problems, motor like new with 93000 miles, can't say enough about how good this car has been.

Featured Services for this Cadillac DeVille