2004 Cadillac DeVille

Available in 3 styles:  2004 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Great Car

by RDale from Cartersville, Georgia | March 29, 2014

I love this car and its style. I am 6'3' and the size is just right for me. I think I have been most impressed with the gas mileage for this size of a car. I do mostly in city driving and a short commute for my job. I have been averaging 21.5-22.8 MPG and that seems better than most report. I purchased the car from a person that had maintained it by the book for the first 9 years. I know that is one of most important factors in my love for this car. It is just like new in and out. I love the ride and comfort of the leather interior. The sound system is great. I feel that the exterior is just a classy traditional Cadillac and I am proud to drive it. I would recommend this car to someone seeking to have a reliable luxury car without the new price. This car cost some were in the lower 40’s new and I am sure it was worth every penny at that time. Just be sure to look into the history of the care and maintenance for a fair report. I hope you have as good of an experience as i have with your purchase of your 2004 Cadillac DeVille.

Floating Enjoyment

by JEEP from Virginia | February 18, 2014

The ITS 2004 is beautiful, smooth, powerful, and seemingly reliable. I avoided Cadillac my whole life, and now I find I was wrong to judge them as poor quality. I got the DTS with the pearl white which seems to glisten as it moves by or as I enjoy it from different angles. The price is right at this stage...ten years old...We all cannot believe how we enjoy the vehicle. Wish I had done the Cadillac thing a long time ago...The Family of Cadillac were the founders of the city of Detroit and the logo is a coat of arms from that family. It is a car for the royalty.

love the car excellent value

by cadillac owner from Dallas,Tx | December 14, 2012

Good clean expensive car. Money's worth would recommend. The car is loaded with lots of features. Geat value.

Nicest car I have ever owned

by decor2 from indianapolis | December 12, 2012

The vehicle drives and runs like a dream. It is the nicest car I have ever owned. I would by another

Positive about 80% of the time

by DallasDeville from Lynnfield, MA | July 24, 2012

My car was purchased from a chevrolet dealer with only 2 owners and the 2nd owner bought and serviced it at the same dealership. Thankfully the dealer gave a 12 month warranty, and I purchased an extended 2 year. So far at 3k miles the transmission solonoids have acted up - hard shifting at 13 25 and 40 miles per hour. The dealer fixed it under warranty but its back after only a few weeks. the new question mark on the horizon is why is a car with 60k miles burning over a quart since purchase. It will be going back to the dealer for an oil change and a "fixie" on the tranny. Overall I cannot say enough good about the dealership. This type of car was build for highway driving - exactly like the 1961 version which you can view as a Television Ad on YouTube! I like the car, I hope it will be painless to own! The Honeymoon isn't over yet!

Satisfied

by chuck from 27403 | June 11, 2012

This 2004 DeVille is a good performer. 19.5 mpg around town, which is great for a big boat like this. It does not accelerate quite as well from a dead stop as other Cadillacs I have owned and doesn't have much punch in passing gear. It is, however, a good road car.

Excellent Site For Consumers

by CaddyDaddy from Arizona | December 22, 2011

Overall excellent site for a consumer to establish a fair market value price and would use the site again.

Great Car

by Caddy Fan from Virginia | October 19, 2011

I bought this car 09/06, 2 yrs old, Certified. I have had a couple of sensor issues which the warranty covered. This is the 3rd Cadillac I've had and won't be the last. It is great when traveling long distances and has great performance. My wife bought a Mercedes in 2007 and sold it after 18 months. It was constantly in the shop for repairs. She now has a CTS.

What a car!

by Race Harley from Queens, NY | June 3, 2011

I was looking for a car for my brother who is disabled. He needs a car that's big enough so that he can bring in his wheelchair into the front seat with him. He's had Lincoln Town Cars and Cadillac Devilles in the past and wanted another Caddy. I started looking at the DTS until I found out they only option them with the console. I finally found a Deville and the car runs great! Though its a big car, it rides like a midsize and has power! I'm looking for one for myself now!

2004 CADDY DEVILLE

by ROB from Long Island NY | May 17, 2011

I have owned the car for two years and I have 95000 miles on it. Enjoyable smooth ride but obviously does not handle like CTS. It is a boat so expect it to handle like one. I get around 15-17 miles per gal around town and 21-23 on intersate roads. Does not burn much oil believe it or not, I can put in a quart between oil changes and when I do change oil at 3000-5000 miles the oil still has color to it, amazingly. Turning radius is bad, so dont make fun of grandpa's when they turn, it is not them. I am 41 and have hard time making sharp turns because of the lack of turning radius. No major probs with car.

Featured Services for this Cadillac DeVille