2005 Cadillac DeVille

2005 Cadillac DeVille
Available in 3 styles:  2005 Cadillac DeVille 4dr Sedan shown

Overall

Most reliable vehicle that I have ever owned

by Rich from Cabool Mo. | July 5, 2014

I bought my 2005 DeVille DHS used and it has been the most trouble free auto that I have ever owned, great gas mileage is great, 20+ city and 26+ hwy. Very comfortable and has huge trunk, will hold 4 golf bags so I usually am the one to drive when we go on golf outings. Have only had to replace one battery and one alternator in the near 60000 miles that I have owned it. I will definitely buy another one when I sell the one I have.

Cadillac Deville 2005

by Cadillac lover from Morganton, Ga. | March 10, 2014

I own a 2005 Deville and it has been the best car I have ever owned....it has 215,000 miles and still running..... I am starting to look for another car now, but none compares to the Deville..... I wish they still made them.... I would definitely buy another one...

Cadillac

by JL from Iowa | October 14, 2013

General Motors purports Cadillac to be THE CLASS OF WORLD car. Many things are very good on this car but GM shortcuts quality in many ways. The accessories on the car such as heater control, car mechanisms, seat mechanisms and other ancilliary systems are substandard and prone to expense repair. I note under the car the such things as brake lines, fuel lines, catalytic converter rust and corrode because Cadillac did NOT use stainless steel or other corrosion resistant materials. In short, good power train...trouble prone elsewhere..To declare themselves the CLASS OF WORLD, Cadillac needs to improve quality and reliability of ALL CAR PARTS AND SYSTEMS.

love cadillac but.......

by snowiteduv from ohio | September 4, 2012

bought this car in '09, had 40K miles on it. Wonderful car, although seats are not as comfortable as the older models(then again, older models did not have heated, air and massage mechanisms, these are nice, however I prefer the comfy seats). But anyway, I've had 3 window regulators go bad within last 4 months, 2 went bad within a week of each other, I'm waiting for the last one to go bad now. My electonic seats only work every so often(must have a short somewhere). And I've had to replace my headlamps in this car more than any other cheap economy car I've owned but, my thing is really with the window regulators. Where is the quality. I do love the vehicle, especially the style and size.

i like the looks and drive of it.

by sho d from Collinsville Ala. | February 1, 2012

We apppreciate the way we were treated.Most the time it takes forever to buy a car. This was the easiest transaction you could ask for. They work towards their customers satisfaction and make it happen.It is worth checking it out.

Feels Like Another Good One

by Long Haul from South Carolina | January 30, 2012

This is my 4th used Caddy in a row. As someone who has driven in excess of 30K miles/yr for 35 years, I long ago discovered the value of buying a good used vehicle, and the Cadillacs from the early 90's forward have simply been outstanding automobiles. Smooth, powerful, roomy, and safe, they also get remarkable gas mileage for such large cars. I typically drive them to about 200K, and they are amazingly dependable with low overall cost of operation. The Northstar V-8 does have a reputation of using oil, but only one of mine developed that trait, and that was after about 150K. So far, this 2005 has not used any oil to speak of. It is tight, and is giving me a great ride.

Junk.

by What A Nightmare from Kentucky | August 11, 2011

Have had nothing but trouble with this horrible contraption. Beautiful car, with a lot of options, but the Northstar engine sucks, it's very sluggish, and we always dealer service our cars but this one has had the engine pulled at 59,000 for resealed gaskets and now it's leaking again at 97,000. Also tiny little problems that are a real hassle to fix like the surpentine belt flew off track the other day and it took 3 hours to put it back on. It was a certified Cadillac but I think of it more as salvage. We're getting ready to trade it for a new Subaru.

this is it

by northstar from michigan | November 10, 2010

very nice handling and ride and get-n-go rides excellent on the highway gas milage is great on the highway the longer the stronger

Most luxurious car I've owned

by Tinman from Louisville,Kentucky | September 6, 2010

This car has been great for short as well as long rides. The handling is smooth and ride as well. Pleanty of interior space and comfort for any lifestyle. Would not hesitate to consider another in the future.

Fantastic Car

by MD Cadillac Man from Elkton, MD | January 10, 2009

I bought my 2005 Cadillac Certified Deville in 2007. I drive 50 miles per day back & forth to work. I love it. Great gas mileage for a car this size 18mpg-25mpg.VERY comfortable smooth ride. Love all the toys:air/heated seats, 6 CD, sunroof, VERY reliable, would definately recommend and will purchase another one! 1 problem, rear window regulator. Fixed under warranty with no problem.

Featured Services for this Cadillac DeVille