2006 Cadillac DTS

See Photos & Videos

Overall

smooth and comfortable

by Nicholas M from Miami, Fl | January 8, 2014

I truly love my DTS. Its exterior design is great for me. Its interior comfort / design are also very nice. My wife loves the seats and interior layout.The engine does rock when needed and the ride is smooth and comfortable.

nice cadillac dts

by Caddy man from sanford,florida | November 20, 2013

i purchase my 2006 cadilla cdts at headquarter hyundai in sanford fla. the inter played a part in my choices thanks guys.

Big car luxury

by TonyB from Andover, MA | November 18, 2013

After moving out of the city, I wanted a full sized car for my commute. I always liked the DTS for its exterior styling. It is a big car, but the angles of the front grill and trunk give it an aerodynamic look. Some of the subtle features that really stand out include the auto high beams that switch off for oncoming traffic; rear window sun shade; electronic steering wheel adjustment; heated and cooled seats. The climate controls are easy to set and the car heats up and cools down quickly. The only thing that took getting used to is that you need to take turns a little wider because the car is long. The car drives beautifully overall, a real blend of performance and comfort. Steering is responsive and you don't feel disconnected to the road. You can tell there was a lot of thought behind the design and engineering.

Best car buy ever

by MR DTS from Kansas City Mo. | October 31, 2013

got a 2006 DTS in great shape at a unbeatalble price. Staff was great. I will be back to get the new Impala

Great Car

by Fergy from Buckingham.PA | August 12, 2013

I had a 2002 Seville with 163000 miles. Time for a new one. I looked at the STS and was looking for a luxury car for less than $20,000. Drove the STS to small interior. I was used to the Seville. My wife saw a DTS at the local Caddy dealer. How about that? Found one at a area dealer 2008 77k mile. No thanks. Salesman asked how about my car. Wow 2006 DTS Preformance Model White Diamond Pearl 22K miles. New listed for $54,000. Got a really good deal. Really happy camper.

2006 DTS Caddy

by Rick from Dallas | May 28, 2013

My moms old Ma Ma car great ride looks good to, I would never buy a Cadillac as it is to old school technology, My parents always purchased Cadillacs and they always had something wrong with them. My mother of 82 wanted a new Cadillac so I dragded her away from the Cadillac dealer to get a new Lexus to be trouble free. I now have the Cadillac and will try to fix all the small things broken on it that the dealer charged for and never fixed. Its a neat car with only 42000 miles on it that rattles, leaks oil and bad tires sensors. I guess after mom passes away will will junk it . My kids call it a MA MA car from Palm Springs that was garage kept

real nice car for the money

by bigironbob from west chester pa. | May 15, 2013

sales man owen was a straight up guy made the deal happen was there and done in about an hour or so test drove the car put it up on a lift so i could see underneath we had a 2 and a half hour drive to general sale of west chester cadillac lot of the things were all ready taken care of when we got there which was nice even had some gas in the car for us to drive home on owen we love the car it was everything you said it would be no bs thanks bob and carol

Fabulous value for the money

by duj from Rochester, NY | March 6, 2013

Thanks to weeks of research on Cars.Com I came across a show-room-new looking 2006 Cadillac DTS with low miles. The cushy ride is perfect for us because we visit family and friends all over the U.S. The quiet cabin and high quality interior materials give us the luxury feel we were looking for. Also, given the high number of accidents on our highways, this solid, substantial "On-Star" equipped car helps us feel safe. And when we arrive at our destination we feel refreshed.

great sales experience

by zman from columbia | January 25, 2013

i had the greatest sales experience at goodman automotive. you need to go and ask for Tony. he will do anything in his power to work for your best deal is out there. you going to love his style .A++++++++ tony

Great Car! Some Problems though

by Theboss7 from Indianapolis,Indiana | November 12, 2012

I purchased it brand new back in '06 and now it has 60k on it. Anyways, It is very comfortable and reliable to drive. The only issue I am having is a slow leak in my front pass tire and the hub/wheel bearing is making my abs/traction lights go nuts while im driving. Other than that the car starts up everytime and drives as smooth as can be. Also my driver headlight flickers on and off. The new dts is more stylish and sleek and the interior is beautiful...if anyone knows why my abs/traction lights go nuts let me know. I replaced the front pads and rotors recently and that's the only repaid I've had to do so far!!

Featured Services for this Cadillac DTS