2010 Cadillac DTS

2010 Cadillac DTS
Available in 6 styles:  2010 Cadillac DTS 4dr Sedan shown

15 city / 22–23 hwy

Overall

under -rated car!! Extremely reliable!!!

by t.y. from LONG ISLAND N.Y. | December 20, 2014

I have owned this car 5yrs now and now feel I can give a truly accurate review. This is a Platinum edition DTS with magnetic ride control! First off, the car has been VERY reliable. (lane departure camera & l/r window regulator only problems I have had) This car handles Extremely well (most likely due to the magnetic ride control & large 18" tires) the Bose center-point 5 channel stereo with rear entertainment is phenomenal! AS this auto is a Platinum edition, it has every option (even a power sunshade) all which have functioned perfectly! I feel that many people feel that the DTS is just another floating boat this is not the case with the 2010 DTS platinum Edition. This is an underrated car!! T.Y.

Great ride

by Commander from Wellesley MA | October 29, 2013

I have looked high and low for a used DTS and finally on Cars.com I found what I was looking for. I guess used DTSs are favorites out there. This one is terrific. Like driving your living room.

Great Cruiser!

by Long last! from Minneapolis,MN | November 6, 2012

I drove Cadillacs for many years, then down sized for the sake of the all mighty miles per gallon. I went back to the DTS and am getting 20+ miles per gallon (city) and around 25+ (highway..), never again will you see me in mid size. All that said, I think the newer DTS's are not as quiet or have as soft a ride as the older models. I REALLY want to test drive the new XTS (DTS's replacement) to see if the changes they are preaching are true... If you want a BIG, POWERFUL HEAD TURNER, the DTS is for you..

One of The Best

by ARealRedsFan from Danville, KY | August 2, 2012

I have owned many many cars and trucks. This is one of the best cars I have ever owned. I am very glad that I purchased this vehicle.

Luxury Ride

by Open Highwayman from North, AL | August 29, 2011

I'm very pleased with this car. It was a little hard to get used to the quick response at Interstate speed, but soon adjusted. Steering is in line with the European imports rather than the old boats US car makers used to build. The ride is smooth and quiet - even at 75-80 mph. The interior is spacious and comfortable even for a 6'3" guy. You can't go wrong buying a low mileage certified preowned for 20-25k off sticker. Grab it, I did!

I have had 5 Cadillacs and loved everyone

by Betty from Pennsylvania | April 26, 2011

I never drive the car before purchase, because i know the quality of workmanship in the vehicle. We have no issues with these cars.

A phenomenal luxury vehicle.

by GM_only from Muskegon, MI | March 18, 2011

This vehicle has fulfilled every expectation I've personally had for it. This Cadillac is the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. The luxury features available on this vehicle are outstanding. One of my favorites is the auto-bright and dim headlamps. The sound system in this car is incredible, along with the navigation system(must have the XM and OnStar!). Heated and cooled massaging seats just put it over the top on a short or long trip. Also the auto wiping rain sensitive wipers work on tip of a dime, and the fully opening trunk really helps with full hands. Could not ask for a better vehicle.

Very Nice Car

by Cookieduster from Jacksonville, FL | March 8, 2011

We test drove a lot of cars before deciding on our DTS. Almost all of the new cars with the 'cockpit' design have very little latel leg movement room. I like to drive with the crusie and spread my legs to get comfortable. Most new cars do not allow you to do that because of a high center console. The DTS does not have the high console, so it offers room to spread without knocking your knees. I really like that. Overall, a very comfortable, well riding car. Believe it or not, we are getting 20 MPG in the city with the 8 clylinder if you keep your foot out of it. I would never have believed it. My only complaint is that the cup holders are not in a very good location.

my last one

by luvcads from KY | December 22, 2010

I've driven large GM cars for decades. No more. My current Cadillac DTS is disappointing. Its interior size is cramped. Features offered for the money does not measure up to price requested. Trunk size is great, if that's the main reason one buys a car - otherwise, it takes up too much space that could be used for the interior. Noise at ride speeds is intrusive.

An American Classic

by Combat Vet from St Louis, MO | December 18, 2010

I'm an American. I like an American vehicle, I like a cushioned ride and the power of a V8. I work hard, make good money, and I drive a Cadillac...the way it should be. Sorry haters, but I've been to Europe and the Pacific...I'll take the open red, white, and blue highways and bi-ways everyday of the week...and three times for a long drive on Sunday!

Featured Services for this Cadillac DTS