2003 BMW M3

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Comfortable and reliable

by Caddyj56 from Tampa, Florida | October 5, 2013

Bought before redesign to be able to have a large sedan to drive on road trips with plenty of space. Comfortable for 6 footers. Has magnetic ride control and the auto-load levelling.

So far so good

by Manuel from Iowa | June 22, 2013

Cars. com allowed me to view cars in a 500 mile radius from my home..which allowed a larger car selection to pick from

FINALLY found my dream car

by Caddy girl from Melbourne Fl | March 4, 2013

I just can NOT understand why the major auto makers have stopped making the split front bench seat....I FINALLY found the one I wanted a 2011 after searching everywhere and in every state. there HAS to be MORE people like ourselves who WANT at least that option to have one...Call me "old fashioned"...I don't care....I like a roomy front seat and i love the Fact my DOG can ride up there with us.....that is the REASON we bought one. It's a gem....got it at Linus Cadillac in Vero Beach FL...nice company to deal with! Excellent service!

Best luxury car in America

by Seaplane dude from Indiana | January 29, 2013

The 8th Deville I've owned and the best ever made in my opinion. We are sad to hear that Cadillac won't make the big cars in the future. Our 2011 DTS is the prettiest styling, best performing, and most well built Cadillac of all. We are especially in awe of the systems, such as Bose sound system, GPS, accurate light dimmer, and many other "bells and whistles". We are mildly disappointed that we get 23+mpg, and we could get 27 mpg on our 2004 DTS, but this car is nearly perfect in all categories!

This Cadillac is in showroom condition

by Joe C from Fort Collins, CO | May 21, 2012

I went by the hangar and and test drove this Cadillac DTS, in perfect condition on outside and inside. Can never tell its been outside the hangar, I just have to sell my Lexus to buy.

Surprise in a full size

by Cadillac freak from San Juan capistrano, ca | October 10, 2011

We were startled by the comfort and roadability of the dts. We would buy another one. The heated and cooled seats come in handy and unlike our Lexus...these work.

Love It!

by Caddy boy from Scarborough, ON | August 14, 2011

Has amazing featues. Love the lights. Everyone knows what it is especially at night from the back. Great power. It burns oil but I've seen brand new audi burn oil too. Luxury vehicle both interior & exterior. Nuff said.

Very good vehicle

by DriverDD from Harrisburg, PA | March 24, 2011

After testing this vehicle out I have concluded it is one of the most comfy cars I have been in. Has a lot of room, very quiet when driving, Its like a plane! Has many options and features with a decent amount of power. This is a great family car. Very fun to cruise around in. I dislike the body but I dont mind it.

DTS

by Outlaw from St Louis, MO | March 22, 2011

Outstanding vehicle all-around. First 5K miles...left me begging for another 50K. I realize the trend is for some little European skate board with leather, but to be honest the DTS is a big American car for those who prefer a great big ride with all the trimmings. Call me old fashioned--but this V8 gets it done with style, class, and American badging! Made in American with pride.

Featured Services for this BMW M3