1995 Cadillac Eldorado

16 city / 25 hwy

Overall

Cadillac Eldo

by Cadillac Family from Henderson, NV | October 31, 2013

We bought a 1995 Cadillac Eldorado used last month. Had our mechanic look it over and fix what he found that needed repaired. Last night the transmission blew! Will be donating it...or selling it cheap!

bad engines

by tyy from Tymaster | May 16, 2011

never buy the 4.6 V8 northstar 32 valve motors. IT IS THE WORST EVER AND MAKES U WANT TO SHOOT URSELF. Honestly though. It will cost over 1800$ to do a head gasket.

I love my beautiful car

by TamiamiSue from South Carolina | October 28, 2010

I purchased this car in 1997 for 25K, and paid it off in 1998. It had 18,000 miles on it, and it's still a beautiful and well-kept car. I've driven from the west coast to the east coast a few times and still only have 80,000 miles on it. The only time I had a major problem was in the first year when the AC went out on my way to a job interview in Daytona Beach. I called the dealer and, after my interview, they towed the car from DB to Tampa (where I lived at the time) and fixed it within a day. Other than that, it has been a wonderful car for me, very classy, nice lines, lots of power, and totally dependable. If Cadillac had a car with the same lines updated, I would buy another. But, I really hate to part with this one which I will do within the year. If I can't sell it for $10K, I will donate it to charity. It's been a wonderful purchase for me. Before this car, I had a Honda Accord LXI, which was also a great buy. But when I bought the Eldorado, I gave the Honda to my son who is still driving it--100K+ mileage. We take care of our cars.

Beautiful Cars

by Sara from Dallas, Texas | November 15, 2009

I bought a car like this 3 years ago, and I love it! Very pretty cars and very comfortable. The good thing about cars like this is you get a lot of car for your money! I would rather buy a nice used eldorado for a good price than spend more on something that is not as fancy or fun to drive. My husband likes it because he says it is fast.

Best car I ever had

by Eric from Tennessee | October 31, 2009

I bought a 95 Eldorado for $3995. last year, it has 125,000 miles on it and runs and drives great! It is probably the best car I have ever bought, these cars look appealing and are very comfortable to drive and ride in. I love the northstar engine for its performance and reliability. If you ever get the chance to buy one of these cars, I would seriously consider it. I have not had any repairs or maintaince costs except regular oil changes! Good car for your money.

My first car

by Jon from New England | September 26, 2009

my name is jon and im 18 yrs. old this was the first car i ever purchased on my own and i loved it. loved the power it had, loved the looks it got, and loved it so much i emptied my bank account trying to keep it on the road. long story short great vehicle if you have the money to keep up with repairs but not a practical car whatsoever took a huge loss when i sold it and it was truly the worst investment i ever made but still dont get me wrong...i loved that car just really not meant to be a daily driver in my opinion

Featured Services for this Cadillac Eldorado