1999 Cadillac Eldorado

17 city / 26 hwy

Overall

Loved my Cadillac!

by Mosquito from Illinois | April 6, 2014

I bought a 97 Eldo used with 70000 miles drove it for 4 years and loved it. The trans went out at 107000. I loved the car. Best car I ever had. Overall 23 miles to the gal., 27 highway. The have a lot of problems with the Northstar head gaskets. GM new about the problem but I dont think they did anything about it. Bought another one and it was a lemon. I would buy another if I knew it would last a while. My kids loved the big backseat on trips.

like driving on a cloud

by kimberly clark from washington | November 26, 2010

This is the 2nd eldo I have bought. The first , had 227,ooo miles when I sold it, and this new one has 66, 000 miles. These cars are like driving your furniture and have every creature comfort you'd want and they get 25 miles to the gallon, so real hard to sell me on a rice grinder that gets the same or less luv it luv it luv it.

Ride in Style

by Luxury mom from Nashville | February 8, 2008

I have owned cadillacs all my life. You can't buy a more reliable and luxurious ride than this one. And it gets 25 mpg highway for me!

Featured Services for this Cadillac Eldorado