2002 Cadillac Eldorado

See Photos & Videos

Overall

HAVE OWNED ELDOS FOR 30 YEARS

by ELDORADO LOVER from UPPER EAST TN | December 8, 2012

I DRIVE A 94 ELDORADO--I HAVE OWNED ELDORADOS FOR 30 YEARS--THIS ONE IS THE BEST BY FAR--MINE HAD 71000 MI WHEN I BOUGHT IT--NOT A MINUTES BIT OF TROUBLE--DRIVES BETTER THAN MY 07 CADDY-RIDES BETTER-LOOKS BETTER-EASY IN AND OUT--I KNEW THE PREVIOUS OWNER AND KNEW HE BABIED IT-WONT TRADE IT UNLESS I CAN GET A COLLECTOR SERIES

02 ELDORADO COLLECTOR SERIES

by K MAN from Chicago, IL | July 17, 2012

I had waited for years and finally found an awesome 02 ECS with just under 90k miles. I must say it was truely worth the wait & money! After seeing some sell between $15k & $20k. I was fortunate to get one for $13k. I couldn't be happier. I get compliments on it everywhere I go!

Great car/HIGH maintenance

by AGHGRN from Kansas City, MO | December 12, 2011

I love to drive my 2002 Cadillac Eldorado Collectors Series. It drives like a dream and the rumbly V8 means I generally do not have the excellent Bose stereo turned on - the engine sounds that good! Problem is maintenance. I've owned it for 3 months. The car has very close to 100,000 miles. So far I have had to replace the rack and pinion rack due to minor leaking and the front hubs due to wear/looseness at a cost of $1,100. The car still had a slight shimmy through the chassis when I learned the struts were worn out. The ETC has very expensive struts ($2,500 replacement/wheel alignment/tire balance) so I ended up getting an aftermarket "regular" suspension installed for $1,400 - this also saves having to redo the self leveling air system that generally wears out around 100,000 miles at a cost of $1,200 according to the mechanic. Next the check engine/P0410 error and I install a new emissions air pump myself for $100 (mechanic wanted $250 installed - it may have been worth it since it was such a pain to get out). Just this past week the radiator leaked and had to be replaced along with the passenger side CV joint/axle at a cost of $650. So far I'm out another $3,250. The alternator is probably going bad as all the lights (headlight, dash, interior) will occassionally "pulsate" at a potential cost of $400. Hopefully I'll be done with the maintenance for a while and can start enjoying the ride!

This car is great! I just got one and omg....

by marrr from Miami, Fl | February 22, 2011

I feel like a princess. Smooth drive, very fast, love the features on this car, heated seats, everything boss radio system ---feels like ur in a grand theater. Its definatly worth the money:) Best decision I made:)

Pure Pleasure

by Pointyhead from Maryland | November 9, 2010

I searched for and finally found an 02 Collectors Series in MI with low miles (40K). This car is smoother, better looking and way more fun to drive than any $70 car I pass by every day. I know because I've driven several. And for 1/5 the $ - are you kidding me?! The rumble of the specially tuned exhaust just brings a grin to your face - you can't help it. People who appreciate "real cars" check it out and give you a grin and a nod - they know what's up. Wide low stance - a beast - but beautifully turned out. Best car decision I ever made. If you're thinking this would be a good car for you - trust your instincts - go with it - it's a blast.

My best Comuter car

by Obi Won to the Stig from Boston, MA | September 30, 2010

Super smooth and comfortable is expected. The power that you have at your command is not. For me I felt it was a safe reliable daily driver but it could be fun and sporty when asked. The Northstar V8 is super strong, lots of torque, but I averaged 19mpg in the city and highs of 27 or 28 MPG on a long haul. A first class car made for the everyman.

NBICE ALL AROUND CAR

by VCL from MN | September 4, 2010

THIS IS A GREAT CAR EASY RIDE EASY TO GET IN AND OUT OF AND GETS PRETTY GOOD GAS MPG FOR THE HORSE POWER IT HAS. WOULD BUY ANOTHER.

Featured Services for this Cadillac Eldorado