2006 Cadillac Escalade ESV

Available in 2 styles:  2006 Cadillac Escalade ESV AWD shown

13 city / 17 hwy

See Photos & Videos

Overall

best suv I have ever owned

by suckontrails from Palm bay fl | February 20, 2014

I used to buy a new car every year or two. Because I was just never happy with any car or truck. Until I bought the escalade this is buy far my favorite. As long as you don't care about fuel cost, I will drive this trick till it dies on me. Which from my research will be a long long time. Maybe I'll try for the million miles :)

chevrolet corvette

by sarge from tulsa okla | January 6, 2013

i have always bought an used vehicle the cadillac escalade esv platinum is the mos t comfortabe suv i have ever owned and i have rforde to friends how much i enjoy it .The gas mpg is not to great but the vehicle it self is the best

Love my big 'Slade

by bigbux98 from Chicago suburbs | May 29, 2011

I bought my 06 Platinum model because I could not afford the 07 model 9 months ago, and I did not expect it to do much other than be my daily driver. I am impressed with the two rows of heated and cooled bucket seats, the heated and cooled cup holders is a nice touch as well. It is a thirsty beast, but with Shell V-Power, I have managed 14 miles in the city. I get 18-19 mpg on the highway. The care at the Caddy dealer has been a pleasant surprise. I paid 29k out the door with 55k miles on mine, and it feels like a bargain now. I got the GM extended warranty and have not paid a dime for any repair. Mine is very tight, very solid and not as nice as my M5, but I do not miss the M5 as much when I am not driving it either. If you can get a one owner that has been properly serviced, then you will have a really nice vehicle.

awesome escalade

by riverman from Glen Rock,Pa. | May 13, 2011

Bought the 06 Escalade ESV Platinum,,,, Wow!! A beautiful vehicle inside and out. The color is amazing.It is called Rip-Tide Blue, but it changes in different light conditions (the hue changes). Very comfortable to drive and handles great.I now won't buy anything other than a Cadilac! I also own a CTS.

best car I ever owned

by cool car from Crown point, IN | November 8, 2009

Very nice SUV runs like new. Nice for roadtrips and family use. Nice to get around. I took my to 5 states it had no problems. I had have no problem.

I USED to own a Hummer H2...

by The.Salty.Dog from Fredericksburg, VA | May 7, 2007

But after a very expensive estimate on repairs, I traded up for a ESV. What a difference! First and foremost is the room. I have two teenagers and we travel a lot up and down the east coast. So, the additional space is fantastic. Second is the ride. There is just no comparison. The ride is much smoother and, believe it or not, the ESV weighs less than the Hummer so, you really feel the difference in throttle response. It does not have the stiff suspension of the Hummer and the road noise is vertually nonexistant. Finally, the ergonomics of the cabin are fantastic. The accelerator and brake peddles are adjustable and the seats are like lazyboy recliners. All controls, knobs, and switches are well within reach. The controls on the steering wheel are a bit close and I have a tendancy to press the wrong one now and again. Overall, I love the ESV. I cannot wait t o take it from Virginia to California next summer.