2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV

2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV

Available in 1 styles:  2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV AWD shown

13 city / 19 hwy

Overall

cadillac ESV shame about the paint

by rhino72 from Australia | May 13, 2013

went to see this Cadillac have been looking for a while, looked great in Pictures I had flown from Australia to buy a decent vehicle and when I saw this on Cars.com it look perfect until I actually saw the vehicle in the flesh. All the paint around the windows had the clear flaking off and there are blemishes in the paint which would need seeing to.

used car buy

by car lover from california | January 28, 2013

I'm was looking around and find suv that i'm need for my family . thanks to cars.com i'm finded it gime a lot of options to finded

Best Cars!

by eman from | November 30, 2012

Great customer serivce during the whole process of helping me find the right car for my needs. Staff was friendly and curteous and was always willing to go the extra mile for my satisfaction. The car was moderatly priced and I was out the door in very little time. Thank you so much!!! It is a great car!!!

About my Escalade

by Escalade Reviewer from New York, NY | November 17, 2012

"Like the truck. Bought for $80,000 in 2007 brand new. Travelled all the time with it. Reliable to go to USA from Canada. Gas affordable with propane. I have got ESV. Cool car. Pretty much space. Though now my next car is not a normal car, its going to be Bugatti Veyron Supersport." Whatevah... Nice car! Cadilac should change the interior now its the same interior in 13'

Love the Escalade

by Escalade fan from Inland Empire, CA | July 31, 2012

Love this car. 6 speed manual transmission (I'm a stick shift nut), diamond white, air and heated seats, heated steering wheel, drives smooth, has plenty of room, great reliability, and just plain cozy. Highly recommend.

Escalade ESV - Best SUV

by M3xtc from Fargo, ND | February 3, 2012

I have had 5 other denali's and a suburban. The escalade is by far the best. I put 3000 miles on in 4 days and not a single ache or pain, the most comfortable vehicle I have traveled in period. BMW, Mercedes, etc I'll take my Escalade. Has been reliable so far. Had 2 electronic glitches that were warrantied. Truck hauls if you need it to, but be prepared to pay at the pump.

2007 Escalade ESV

by Ductman from ny,ny | December 12, 2011

What is there to say...it's a big bad Cadillac! Looks great, comfortable to drive, FAST, handles great, tons of room for the kids and their gear! Yes, it is horrible on gas, but if you can afford the truck, you can afford the gas...Its Big, Heavy, And has 403 HP! What do you expect!

Kids/Mom's Pick

by Mom of 4 from Southern California | May 30, 2011

My husband and I both have Escalades. My husband drives a short Escalade and I have a long one. I am more than pleased with the vehicles but prefer the handling of the long version. I have had Mercedes and BMWs in the past but this is by far my favorite family vehicle. The double bucket seating make the 3rd row seating easily accessible, one of the most important features with 4 kids. Both of our vehicles are AWD and handle well in the snow.

Awesome!!!

by Cad-doo from Lino Lakes mn. | February 25, 2011

I am awed by this vehicle from the heated steering wheel to the all wheel drive....The sound of the exhaust to the pull of the engine its that Awesome.. The plush ride is non-other than realyl really good!!! If your thinking of getting one...Stop..Go get it now!

top ranked SUV for good reason

by ESV 1st time buyer from Philadelphia | September 3, 2010

we bought this full size SUV despite the brand/bling image. We've found this vechicle to be extremely comfortable and well made. We like the style, the gadgets and durability. We choose this over the gl450 as the escalade delivers significantly more value and features along with more space. Touch screen navigation, air cooled seats, night vision etc. Fuel economy excluding diesels is about the same across all SUVs. likes: great stopping power for an suv tight turning ratio larger motor 6.2/403 hp well balanced ride due over various surfaces dislikes: no front parking sensor no fold flat 3rd row seats