2009 Cadillac Escalade ESV

2009 Cadillac Escalade ESV
Available in 4 styles:  2009 Cadillac Escalade ESV AWD shown

12 city / 19 hwy

Overall

The best bang for your buck

by Willjr4 from Queens NewYork | June 14, 2013

This Suv is awesome I cant take my eyes off of it. I love the way it drives its so smooth Even with 22 inch rims I could imagine if I didn't want the bling and downgraded to 18inch rims how much more smooth it would be. The trunk space is great and if you put the third row up its even better. I see my self owning this car till it cant run any more I love it that much. So easy to drive you feel safe secure and it handles turns gracefully You cant go wrong with the Escalade Esv If you are worried about parking and gas then it might be a pain to own but hey if women deal with the pain of wearing High heels then I think we can deal with the gas and parking.