2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV

13–14 city / 18 hwy

Overall

New Truck

by Family man from up north | January 21, 2013

Bought a new truck from Nereson's, love the way we where treated, great group! My sales guy was top notch and friendly. Thanks Chris!

great vehicle

by family guy from Cary, NC | August 8, 2012

A great vehicle! I own a 2010 Cadillac Escalade ESV. I have owned and still own several Chevy and Cadillac vehicles. I have had an Expedition, Tahoe, Suburban, and now an Escalade. This one tops all! Only complaint has been exterior door handles. Engineers cheaped out on this part and I have replaced two out of four. No other complaints though and they were replaced under warranty. Great Service network with top shelf service! I will buy another when the time comes!

2012 Escalade ESV Premium

by Ed N' Sandy from Orlando, FL | July 30, 2012

Great car, we've had our ESV just over a year. Moved up from GMC Yukon XL Denali, which had been my favorite car to date. Husband wanted to upgrade our family vehicle, but I was very hesitant. It was going to be hard to beat the Denali. We bought a 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV Premium in White Diamond. The vehicle is very comfortable to drive and passenger even in the 3rd row. It is reliable and easy to drive. It gets up out of it's own way effortlessly. The front passenger door does rattle from time to time which is very frustrating considering how much we paid for this. Also, the front seats don't cool down much compared to other vehicles we've had like the GMC Yukon or Chevy Suburban. We live in FL and could use a little more oomph to the feature. Overall, it has surpassed my love of the Yukon Denali. Terrific all around, just what you'd expect from Cadillac.

The 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV. It’s everything yo

by Dinitsa from usa | June 20, 2012

Just more of it. Its extended cabin seats up to 8 adults in luxurious comfort and still has almost 30 additional cubic feet of interior space14. In fact, there’s a total of 137.4 cubic feet behind the first row14—the most in its class14 —for luggage or whatever you need to bring along. In addition to tremendous room, the stunning interior features supple, leather-trimmed, 14-way power-adjustable front seats with French-stitched seams, memory settings for 2 drivers and heated and cooled seatbacks and cushions. You’ll also enjoy a premium 10-speaker Bose® 5.1 surround sound system and a leather- and wood-trimmed steering wheel that’s power-adjustable. A heated option is available. Power is in abundant supply with a 6.2L 403 HP V8 engine mated to a heavy-duty 6-speed automatic transmission, giving Escalade ESV rear-wheel drive models a maximum towing capacity of 8,000 lbs.29 when properly equipped. Automatic electronic rear-level control and computer-controlled Road Sensing Suspension helps even out—and smooth out—the ride while towing. There’s also available, class-exclusive Magnetic Ride Control suspension that reacts in the blink of an eye to changing road conditions. Escalade ESV is available with All-Wheel Drive (AWD) to help you power through some of the worst road conditions. Also helping you navigate with ease is precise rack-and-pinion steering that is recalibrated for ESV, making parking stress-free.

Best GM SUV built and is better than FORD

by joe from Aurora Il | June 8, 2012

I love this truck my parents bought it . Its a great truck.We used to have a Chevrolet Tahoe lzt 2006. My parents wanted to update and get a black exterior with tan interior. I love the power retractable assist steps.It is a great truck for a big family like us and has a lot of trunk space even more than my moms X5.Out of all our suvs x5, Tahoe and Escalade the Escalade ESV is the best and the best looking as well.The styles interior with second row bench seating and third row bench seating is excellent and convenient to fit a max of eight. power folding seat make it awesome to get access to the third row.