2013 Cadillac Escalade ESV

13–14 city / 18 hwy

Overall

Nice RIde

by ESV Runner from Jamestown, PA | January 22, 2014

We bought the 2014 Escalade ESV Premium 5 days ago. I really enjoy driving the vehicle it is smooth tight and sharp. My only negative is the engine power, however it does have power just not what I am use to. I know with the size/weight of this vehicle I was going to loose that zip of the Land Rover I traded in but the interior room for my growing family is awesome. The luxury in and out is beautiful. My only other negative is the console area that is wood grain over the cup holders seems to scratch easily. And I've only owed it 5 days! Anyway the Caddy is all in all an awesome vehicle which will suite my large family very well for years to come.

what an awesome vehichle

by Richard J. - New ESV Owner from Temecula, CA | May 31, 2013

I have been looking at purchasing an ESV for over a year now and made my way to the Cadillac dealer in Temecula to determine if I could find the one I wanted. Black on Black Premium edition of course. Maricela was very informative and was able to locate the vehicle I was looking for. She made the entire experience enjoyable and worked hard to earn my business as I was looking to lease this vehicle at a certain price point. The finance team and Marisela made it happen and I could'nt be happier with this gorgeous vehicle. This ESV has class, styling,elegance and attitude and im the envy of my friends and neighbors. I broke it in by driving to Vegas of course!!! The Premium edition is just below the Platinum edition. The difference is no embroidered seats and two less dvd displays. The premium has 2 dvd screens and the platinum has four. The premium has all the trim and convenience packages as the platinum so i went with the premium.

Stylish go getter

by Stylish mom on go from DeRidder, LA | January 13, 2013

I have owned many vehicles from a Tahoe to a crossover to a extended cab truck and nothing fits my large growing family better than this escalade ESV! It's so trendy and comfy and has more than enough rear space for your items from luggage to groceries. Some of my kids are in car seats and others are 6feet tall they all fit with the second row bench option. Hands down best power and style out there for a SUV however it's pricy.

My new escalade.

by Escalade Reviwer from new york, ny | November 20, 2012

Hi, "When I always want to buy a car I think about Lincoln Navigator. But I dont know why I chose this car. Its better in driving than my 2007 ESV. Bought for $95,000. Reliable with a sports engine. Nice for rough driving and speeding ha! dont forget tht! My next car will be Bugatti Supersport or Lambourghini Aventador. Idk I need to get what I can afford. Whateva! Nice Car!"

Amazing car!

by Big Family Man from California | September 9, 2012

When we needed something a little bigger, we knew to go with GM. We decided it had to be between a Caddilac Esclade and Gmc Yukon XL Denali. We decided, the Caddilac ESV was the choice. Rides great, sounds great, looks great, and fits the whole family, plus the one on the way!