Cadillac's Escalade ESV offers more room for those who find the Escalade, a full-size SUV, just a bit too small. It is 14 inches longer in wheelbase and, at 222.9 inches overall, more than 20 inches longer than the regular Escalade. Third-row occupants benefit from increased legroom, and cargo capacity behind them nearly triples. With seating for seven or eight, the ESV competes with other luxury SUVs like the Lincoln Navigator L and Lexus LX 570.
The Escalade ESV is related to the Chevrolet Suburban and GMC Yukon XL, but it's more luxurious. As with the regular-wheelbase Escalade, the Escalade ESV is available with rear- or all-wheel drive.
New for 2014
There are no significant changes for 2014.
- Jeweled headlights
- Cadillac's now-familiar egg-crate grille
- Rectangular taillights in back
- Standard 18-inch wheels; 22-inch wheels available
- Available Platinum Edition features LED headlamps and unique 22-inch wheels
- Power liftgate standard
- Optional DVD entertainment system includes a second 8-inch screen for third-row passengers
- Standard leather interior, automatic climate control and power-operated front seats
- Standard seating capacity is seven; available second-row bench seat expands capacity to eight
- Available Platinum Edition features a heated steering wheel, heated and cooled cupholders, a leather-wrapped interior and a DVD entertainment system with screens integrated in the back of the front-row head restraints
Under the Hood
- 403-hp, 6.2-liter V-8 with 417 pounds-feet of torque
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- Standard rear-wheel drive; available all-wheel drive
- Optional Magnetic Ride Control adaptive suspension
- 8,000-pound towing capacity (7,700 pounds with AWD)
- Standard four-wheel-disc antilock brakes
- Standard electronic stability system with rollover-mitigation technology
- Standard side curtain airbags in all three rows of seats
- Standard front-seat side-impact airbags
- Optional blind spot warning system
People Who Viewed this Car Also Viewed
Select up to three models to compare with the 2014 Cadillac Escalade ESV.
Asking Price Range