2003 Cadillac Escalade EXT

12 city / 15 hwy

Overall

love this Caddy

by Richard fr PA from the Poconos | October 23, 2014

TO Payless auto Garfield NJ could not ask for a better Transaction all ated peoplewentsmooth very smart and educ highly recommend keep the good work up will come back again thanks Les

Outstanding.

by Regular Dude from Spotsylvaini VA | September 21, 2013

Very satisfied and comfortable. I could go on and on and say a lot more but suffices to say Very Satisfied.

Love the room and comfort + the toys! Room for all

by Denny b. from Lancaster PA. | September 17, 2013

Love the way it drives and rides! Loaded with all the toys. Wish I could afford A newer one! Like the looks for years. Can't believe cadillac and Chevy are stop making them!

Most Useful vehicle ever

by Best Luxury Utility Vehicle from Oklahoma City | October 3, 2012

I Sold my Pickup and needed a 4 wheel drive crew cab truck. I started looking at the Avalanche and then I began to like the Escalade EXT. Driving it is like driving a Tahoe, but it has the bed back there plus the bed boxes on the exterior side of the bed. The Escalade has AWD and a 6.0 V8 that never gives up and wont let you down in bad weather. Plus the luxury of the caddy and you can take this truck to a nice dinner or to the lake for a weekend of fun I love this truck and will buy again

Out of the Blue

by select exec from Louisville KY | February 13, 2009

I love this vehicle. Rides smoothly and has the feel of a car versus a truck. Your passenger can eat a bowl of soup and not spill a drop! I wanted a "truck that had the feel of a luxury car" and this Caddy is sharp. I would recommend it to a friend.

Nice truck but problems abound

by Big Blue from Milw, WI | February 5, 2009

I agree with Dog from Tysons Corner, and add that this truck does NOT have 4wd or even AWD. After years of trying to find out why it can get stuck in a couple inches of snow (literally, I was on a hill and it could not make it through 2"), the Caddy engineers admitted that there was a design flaw in the software -- only 1 wheel can drive at a time. They corrected this in 2004, but refused to implement the correction for an '03.

Uses car for Towing

Great Concept- Poor Quality

by Dog from Tysons Corner, Virginia | January 28, 2008

This is my 3rd GM pickup(92 GMC/2002 Chevy/2003 Cadillac) and due to the increasing complexity of the vehicle the most unreliable/annoying. It is a great concept, especially the looks and the sliding cover/lockable tailgate. The quality control is poor. Engine and transmission are fine but numerous fit and finish and electronic issues. All long wheelbase (ESV,EXT) Escalades are made in Mexico. Mine must have been made on Cinco de Mayo. They welded a mouting bracket to my frame on backwards. It took a think tank to figure out the clunking noise when you turned the wheel. I am going on my 3rd NAV system. Cheap Goodyear tires were replaced with Michelins at 9000. Rear window seal keeps coming off and I never remove the removable window...Aircon below out HOT HOT air , idiots lights flashing like a crashing space shuttle etc etc etc. When I bought my first GMC in 1992 for 12K new the truck service people treated me like I bought a very expensive Lexus. The more I spend the worse service I receive.

I love this Truck

by Cat from San Antonio, TX | March 7, 2007

This truck is worth the money. Beautiful inside and out, drives super smooth and it has a practical functional bed. We have not had any problems mechanical or otherwise.

Featured Services for this Cadillac Escalade EXT