2004 Cadillac Escalade EXT

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Worst car I have bought

by John from | March 21, 2013

Bought a car from this dealer and two weeks later had to fix it spending 5000 this is the worst dealer you can go to

A lot of truck for the money

by LuvMyTruk from Waynesboro, VA | January 11, 2012

I bought my Cadillac Escalade EXT as a low-mileage, one-owner vehicle in beautiful condition. Ihave to say that I am 100% pleased with my purchase in every way. I marked five stars on every category excpet Exterior Styling, which I gave a four. The only reason for that it that I like the newer (2007+) styling better. My Escalade offers all the creature comforts one would expect of a vehicle in this class, superb ride comfort, and the utility and convenience of both an SUV and a pickup. What more could you want? Gas mileage on vehicles of this type is going to be an issue, but I'm averaging over 15 mpg and over 20 mpg on a trip, so I don't think that's bad for a vehicle that weighs close to 6000 pounds. All in all, an excellent value; particularly when purchased used, as first year depreciation can be as much as $20,000. Mine only has 71,000 miles on it right now and performs flawlessly, but when the time comes to replace it, I will definitely buy another Cadillac Escalade EXT. There is nothing else on the market that compares.

Most user friendly truck I've ever Owend!

by Truck enthusiast from Knoxville, Tn. | October 27, 2010

BEST Looking crew cab truck I've ever purchase, just love the styling and the ease of the three panel bed cover that one person can remove if needed. the ride is just great! after all it's a Cadillac. I've gotten so many compliments the first time i drove it to work,it get's a lot of looks any where i go.

Just love the looks and ride!

by Cadilac lover! from Knoxville, Tn. | September 26, 2010

other than looks and ride, what sold me on the Cadilac escalade ext was the removeable bed cover panels that one person can remove if need to,I owned a truck with the fiberglass cover over the bed to much trouble to take on and off, it takes two people.

cadillac escalade ext

by justin from ohio | July 27, 2006

we have had a 2003 and a 2004 ext. they are the best in comfort of ride and pleasure of convenience. we've had virtually no problems with either one. If you don't mind people looking at you that's what you get when you drive this vehicle. It's constant comments from young and old about how cool it is and that it must have cost a fortune. It's built really solid.

Featured Services for this Cadillac Escalade EXT