The high-end Cadillac Escalade EXT sport utility truck competes with the Lincoln Mark LT, as well as fully loaded pickups like the Toyota Tundra Limited.
New for 2011
There are no significant changes for the 2011 model year.
The EXT's rear cargo bed is 45.5 cubic feet (about the same as a compact, short-box crew cab pickup truck). The cab midgate flips inward along with the second-row seats, extending the pickup box to 101 cubic feet of cargo volume. It maintains the triangular C-pillar extensions of GM's first-generation crossover pickups, and the design is highlighted by its rectangular headlights and angular face. Exterior features include
- 18-inch wheels standard
- 22-inch alloy wheels optional
- LED headlamps optional
Two rows of seats accommodate five occupants. The folded midgate creates an expanded, continuous-load floor for the bed, but the lack of a partition exposes occupants to the elements. Interior features include
- Standard leather
- Standard power front seats
- Standard automatic climate control
- Optional heated steering wheel and navigation system
Under the Hood
A 6.2-liter V-8 generates 403 horsepower and 417 pounds-feet of torque and works through a six-speed automatic transmission. All-wheel drive is standard.
- Up to 7,500-pound towing capacity
Escalade EXT safety equipment includes:
- Standard four-wheel-disc antilock brakes
- Standard electronic stability system
- Standard side curtain airbags
- Standard side-impact airbags for front seats
People Who Viewed This Car Also Viewed
Closest Dealers Listing this Car
Featured Services for the Cadillac Escalade EXT
- Sell your current car quickly and easily on Cars.com.