2003 Cadillac Escalade

Available in 2 styles:  2003 Cadillac Escalade AWD shown

Overall

Escalade

by Car Enthusiast from South Bend, IN | May 12, 2013

I went into Walters' to look at a Yukon they had on cars.com and I compared it against the 03' Escalade and I chose the Escalade. To my surprise, management and staff really did do everything possible to make sure I was comfortable with my choice and allowed me to take my time. They really work with you at Walter's Rental and Sales and they crry a wide range of high quality vehicles. If you're like me and need a 2nd chance because of some credit issues in the past, this is the place to go because they will do everything possible to help you. Thanks Walter's

One Great purchase

by Roo from Reno, NV | December 18, 2012

I truly valye my car and think I made a great purchase. It is a very sturdy and comfortable car that handles very well. It is a pleasure to drive

nice family truck

by zumy from lake in the hills | November 14, 2011

does good on the road,but bad on gas.takes about 1/2 tank to get to down town and back while i do x3 of that on 8 cylinder benz

Excellent car and customer service

by Wow want a find from Casselberry fl | December 18, 2010

I will buy it the drive down to view the car was nice, everything was just want was promised in the AD. very clean inside out I loved it.

I love this SUV!

by Mom of 3 from | March 15, 2010

We have owned our 2003 Cadillac Escalade for a year and a half now and LOVE it! It's roomy, comfortable, has great power and looks awesome. Our family of 5 needed a bigger vehicle than our Jeep Grand Cherokee and it has worked out great. I will definitely buy another Cadillac!

This is my 2nd Escalade

by Cadillac Convert from Nashville, TN | November 2, 2009

The escalade is the best luxury SUV you can buy. I have driven them all and the Escalade is it. I sold my 1st one and missed it so much that I had to buy another. I would say to get a 2003 and not a 2002 though. They have a lot of differences and the 2003 handle much better.

Love my Escalade

by Buy American from San Diego | January 19, 2009

Great vehicle. Plenty of room, solid ride, lots of class. Enjoy this vehicle every time I get behind the wheeel. Parking valets always park it up front with all the high end vehicles. Really love this SUV. Would probably try the new Hybrid next time.

"Rediculous, Maybe a Defected Vehicle?"

by LuxurynSpeed from Ontario Canada | April 10, 2008

The vehicle was rediculous at the sight of the design and interior. Plain and boldly, the engine is the only winning compartment in this outdated SUV. I would much rather own the Lincoln Navigator considering its more for the money and it's actually worth buying! I test drove the Escalade at my local Cadillac Dealership and from the beginning I all of a sudden gained a stiff back. The seating is uncomfortable and the dash contains outdated denali interior. The interior looks disgusting to me, and the exterior is plain and nothing distinguishing from it's family (Denali, Tahoe, etc). The sudden burst of power was great though, and it had an enjoying driving experience except for the handling. The handling was too stiff and loose at the same time and I lost control and experience lots of roll. I would not drive this again, it is not the ultimate SUV and I would much rather drive something else. ANYTHING ELSE! This may seem bias, but I had a couple guys with me, who thought it was a bad ride.

There is a reason for its success

by Drew from Lewisburg, WV | August 8, 2006

In the age of declining SUV sales, Escalade sales are up 127% for 2007. This is unprecedented, but there are reasons for its success. It is simply the best, most powerful American luxury SUV out there. It rides incredibly, with Cadillac cushiness, but stable as well. It rarely "feels" like an SUV. The power is unbelievable for a vehicle of this size, and passing and merging are no problem. It gets looks, and has tons of street credibility...every movie and NBA star owns or wants to own one, and thus many folks do as well. It has strong angular looks, and good flowing lines. The interior is layed out well (although I would've like a few extra power outlets, ala my Denali). Its reliable, and it feels solid. Again, there is a reason it is still in demand and commands a strong resale value. Dont doubt your instincts...buy one if you have the means!

Featured Services for this Cadillac Escalade