2005 Cadillac Escalade

Available in 2 styles:  2005 Cadillac Escalade 4x2 shown

Overall

great shopping experience

by the man from chesapeake, VA | January 4, 2014

hope to have a great experience and have repeat business we love to buy good cars. Catch us in our cadi

Great

by Big Blue from Corinth Ms | February 10, 2013

Great SUV better of older nothing better Looks eye opener great options DVD all bells and whispers man I love 05 Esclade going back for more Newer cad

THE BEST CAR I'VE EVER OWNED !!!!

by My BABY!!! from Oakdale, ca. | September 1, 2012

This car is not only elegant but is also the MOST reliable car I've ever owned. I will never have a different car, (except for my hopefull CORVETTE) I hope to buy a new car in the next 2-3 years & it will DEFINATLEY be an Escalade!!! This time I will buy a black one. The current one I have is silver & it doesn't show the dirt, but black will be my first pick!

Love My 2005 Eskie

by boomer from Ocean,NJ | March 20, 2012

Had a 2005 escalade brand new back in 2005 went to another vehicle from 05 to now....and I'm back to a to another 2005 Escalade....what can I say

Saved My Life

by Happy Caddy from Rockford, Il | February 14, 2012

I was traveling approx. 45 mph when I was T-boned by a moving truck on the front quarter panel doing about 35 mph ( he ran the light) on the passengers side. I walked away with whip lash and some minor bruises and bumps. When insurance settled I bought another Escalade.

American SUV Luxury

by southernyankee77 from Lawrenceville, GA | November 10, 2010

Ride in Cadillac luxury for the same price as Chevy and GMC sister SUVs. Although they same the same platform, the Escalade stands apart from the GM full size SUV lineup. Other than the head light and seat control switches, the Escalade's interior is completely different from the Chevy/GMC. It rides better, handles better and the 6.0L engine runs circles around the 5.3L, which is the ONLY option for the Chevy. We love it. If you're shopping for a used full size SUV and weren't thinking about a Cadillac, test drive one. You'll never want to even ride in anything else, let alone drive anything else.

Can't beat a car that gets looks like a Porsche

by Family transporter from NY | November 30, 2009

I bought this car used, and from the first time test driving one am still excited to get in and drive. It doesn't need much maintenance besides the regular oil/brakes/tires. It has plenty of power, but also means its not the best on gas. Although better than the V8 Grand Cherokee's (which are much smaller). I can fit everyone with comfort and the safety that gives me peace of mind to me and my family. Overall great family SUV "soccer mom" auto that allows you to drive in luxury, and style of a expensive sports car.

Just bougt my 2005 escalade in 2008

by Former Jeep Grand Chreokee owner from West Chester, Pa | February 17, 2008

hey, I know I just bought my black exterior and tan interior 2005 escalade with 56000 mi, and I love it!!. It is so comfy and the sound system is so full and loud. I cruise down the road, burn'in fuel, on top of the world. I drive in the right lane takin it easy, avoiding all the in the hurry folk. I am comfy, my wife is comfy, the kids are playing in the back. Tunes are jam'in and the boat is only getting closer. Cant wait until next weekend!! I hope this "new" car lasts, I like enjoy this already enjoyed vehicle. I still need to test the 7800 lb towing capacity with my 7200 lb (conservative) boat and trailer. I am betting , there will not be an issue. So sweet. Later...

Featured Services for this Cadillac Escalade