2007 Cadillac Escalade

13 city / 19–20 hwy

Overall

Best

by Midnight from cHICAGO | December 23, 2014

This is the best SUV I ever bought. It's reliable, comfortable, dependable, etc.......... It is a MAGNET.

Reliable SUV

by Cadillac from Charlotte | December 8, 2014

I would like to say thank you to everyone that help me to get into my new SUV. Everyone are so nice ask for Keith. If you come to Victory Circle Auto you will not be disappointed.

BEST LUXURY SUV and MOST SEXY

by Jed from Maplewood, MN | July 20, 2014

Best truck ever, nothing beat this beast. Catch a lot of attention. BEST interior design!!!!! The exterior is super sexy. Better than any other SUV design out there. Best of it's class. Drive is fun, powerful, smooth, and comfortable.

Dealer Experience

by DR McCormick from Johns Creek | February 25, 2014

I worked with Johnson Automotive and just bought a used luxury vehicle from them. We negotiated a couple extra repairs and they took care of them right away. They kept their promises to me. Almost felt like the way business was done 20 years ago. Honest and credible people has been my experience. Just good people to work with. Very pleased with my purchase.

Best purchase of my life!

by Best sales experience ever from Decatur, GA | January 18, 2014

Purchased my Escalade from Nalley BMW in Dacatur GA. I never expected to buy a Cadillac from a BMW dealership. Khiry Peterson was so much more than a sales rep! This was the first time I ever bought a car and was completely comfortably! The entire team at Nalley BMW made sure we had the best car purchase experience ever. Nalley BMW will receive my business from now own. Especially if Khiry Peterson remains an employee!

Family Truckster with Style!

by WEBE Wagon from Kansas City, Kansas | November 29, 2013

I've owned just about everything, from Acura's to BMW's and all domestics in between. My family loves the Escalade. We bought the ESV for more cargo room. After all with three little kids come "accessories". I'm blown away with the performance and ride quality of the Escalade. It rides like a luxury sedan, I have two Tahoe's in the past and they were great vehicles, but nothing rides like a Caddy! With the 6.2 the only thing you won't pass is a gas station. She is a little thirsty but that should be expected with 7,000 pound all-wheel drive V8. It looks great and I feel it's lines will stay modern and elegant over time. Very happy with our selection!

Better Than My 2008 F150 Harley Edition

by Leadfoot from From Houston Texas but just moved here | November 2, 2013

Smooth riding with all the comforts, Can't beat it!! I"ll probable upgrade as quick as I can Buy one & you won't want to get out of it!!

awesome looks and power tows nice

by escalade from nh | November 29, 2012

great truck but not to gas freindly very comfortable andgreat looking altjough black tough to keep clean

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Great Car

by Jim from SC | September 26, 2012

No problems with this car except as a daily driver, it is not cheap at the pump. Overall it is a great car and for me, a good value as a used vehicle...doubt I would by one brand new, too much initial depreciation.

brings alot of attention!!

by BETSY from ARIZONA | October 20, 2011

I LOVE THE STYLISH LOOK IT POTRAYS AND HAS ALL THE RIGHT GADGETS TO MAKE THINGS FUN!IT ALSO IS ATTENTION GETTER AND BRINGS OUT OF THE LUECONVERSATIONS WITH STRANGERS,I LOVE THIS CAR

Featured Services for this Cadillac Escalade