2009 Cadillac Escalade

2009 Cadillac Escalade
Available in 4 styles:  2009 Cadillac Escalade AWD shown

12 city / 19 hwy

Overall

greg,steve and arthur. thank you for the great job

by familyman01 from greenbrook,nj | November 18, 2013

I was looking to purchase a car for my family for the past 2 months. I checked out different dealerships and looked at vehicles online. I used my optimum service to search for recommended vehicles and finally stopped searching dealership by dealership in total and saved us all the trips with the kids to different dealers. Our search online began, my family and I checked out inventories online. I found a few vehicles that really interested me but the car reports always had something sketchy that just didn’t sit right with us. My brother in law has been a mechanic for almost 18 years and I reached out to him to help us find something. He said a customer of his always raved about a dealership in linden because he had purchased all of his cars there. I easily found their website online. At first I was impressed by the dealership itself and their inventory. I made an appointment with a Manager Steve to stop by and look at 2 cars we really liked, one a car, the other an SUV. The service we received was fantastic and I was really happy with Greg (our salesman) he was very attentive and made sure he answered all of our questions. He took his time with us and was very professional. My wife was impressed with the car and the customer service and we decided to consult with my brother in law before purchasing. The Prestige auto group Staff were NOT at all pushy and gave us the time to look into finalizing our decision. We returned 2 days later and the car was still there. My brother in law thought it was a fantastic deal and we decided to go with it. We are very happy with our decision and very content that everything worked out perfectly. We will be sure to update with any new things but at this moment, I would recommend others to check this place out online!

Bought a used 2009 33000 mile escalade

by CB from Charlotte | February 8, 2013

I recently purchaed a 2009 Escalade SUV. the driving experience is wonderful. I won't tread it for any other car. I am a professional Asia lady and it has created so much "wow" factor and I love see people are surprised by what car I drive. It did have few problems eversince I bought the car from the dearler ship but I brame on the dealer ship technicion than the car. They didn't fix the cruise control when they sold me the car, then when I brought back the car for repair, they fixed the cruise control but chipped my beautiful window. so I pushed them to get me a brand new GM window (not secondary insurance windown, it will ever be the same clarity), they did replaced with a new GM window, but when I picked up my car, within 15 mins, the car was total dead!!! no battery reaction at all. I called back in the dealership, they said their technician is busy and asked me call Cadillace road side assistance. I did, they send me a guy for jump start, (not a technicion), and this guy tried once and said he can't start the car, and he knew nothing about wire / battery, then just took off. Then I called the dealership again, and they aske me call Roadside assistant again to toll the car, So I called again, the toll guy came in an hour, when he tried to toll the car, somehow he touched the wire, it all of sudden came back on. But I want to be safe and it got tolled to the dealership. they kept there for 4 days and changed the all three cables run through the battery. and told me there was a design defect for older model escalade. Design defect? how many years GM has been making cars? about 100 years? and the dont know how to design the cable? any way, they finally fixed my escalade. (in below my cup holder didnt work and also the electronic oclor didnt work properly. ) I am glad this car still in manufactry warranty. I had my lexus for 8 years. I dont have any problem. it is hard to compare that. I still love the car. Its grand style and its muscle image, mostly it's space and room and interior design make this a very comfortable and self fulfilling car. Dont get scared by my experience, once you sit in it, you might like me, willing to go through the trouble just for the love of the car.

Safe and Reliable

by Lovin New Cars from Rolla ND | December 12, 2008

This car is a good reliable car it is easy on gas and you definetly get your moneys worth i would recomend it to a friend