2010 Cadillac Escalade

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Very very Nice

by Mr. Cadillac from Bensenville, IL | September 10, 2012

My 1st Cadillac... Bought it as "the Family car" as it seat 7ppl easily and comfortably. Extremely happy with this car. Sharp, moves out pretty good, the interior is 2nd to none! AND...MADE IN TEXAS

This is a nice car!

by libby from Santa Maria, Ca | November 7, 2011

Probably the greatest looking vehicle that I have ever owned. Handles fantastic! I love the IPOD connectivety and how great the stereo sounds.

Toilet on wheels.

by Dallas Cowboy from Dallas. Texas. | August 26, 2011

Boy...the Escalade sucks. What were Cadillac thinking? The vehicle is too big, the third row seats are useless and the Escalade drinks gas like there is no tomorrow. Road holding is also pathetic. I had mine for 7 months and eventually kicked the thing into touch. I now own a German SUV which fits my needs and expectations.

Fun to drive

by BEEP-BEEP from Irving,Tx | April 18, 2011

I went from a corvette to the escalade. After 5 months I would never buy another corvette. It is so much fun to drive. I am getting 9.8 miles a gallon on flex fuel, but so what it is worth it. As soon as I reach 100K miles , I will buy another escalade. AWD is a must have

Happy owner

by Top Dawg from Dallas Texas | March 2, 2011

Put my corvette on steriods and it grew into a escalade. A must have feature is awd, dont consider one without it. I get less than 10 miles per gallon, but flexfuel is 50 cents cheaper,plus you dont really worry about the cost of operation. It is what it is. My girlfriend is leasing a Lexus SUV, feels she made a bad choice, that it just dont compare.

Not your moms SUV

by Tough2U from Lantana, Texss | March 1, 2011

Excellent power and really fun to drive. If you are concerned about gas then its not for you. The battery is total junk from the beginning, trust me. Totally different vehicle than the mercedes suv which I'm use to owning.

Best SUV on the market

by Excellent Safe Auto/SUV from Orlando, FL | February 21, 2011

After lots of research and test drives I settled on the 2010 Escalade. After 5,000+ miles not a single complaint other than trying to figure out all the buttons, radio and nav system (thank you OnStar). On the highway it is really good on fuel and actually bested my 2008 BMW 535 which I traded in for the Escalade at close to 22.6mpg at 70s+. Well built and shares all the fundamentals with GMC and Chevrolet Suburban. Keep a light foot on the pedal and you will be fine .. stomp on the pedal more often and the basically a Corvette V8 will suck the money out of your wallet. I bought this as an urban assault tank to dive around the grandkids without having to fear getting run over by other SUVs. Watch out compact cars, tangle with me and they won't find enough pieces to put you back together.

Best Ever

by Car Man from Warwick Ri | September 26, 2010

Test drove it and it was awesome. better than my CRV!! It came standard with everything. Test Drive don't miss out

Reliable, safe and fun to drive

by TP from Houston Texas | April 20, 2010

I purchased my Escalade 3 years ago, and love that SUV to this day. But, I am finally going to make the move, and trade it in, and get a NEW 2010 Escalade. The SUV is safe, has plenty of comfort and with the new features (Blue Tooth, rear camera, upgraded electronics) I feel like there is no better value on the market. I looked at the Range Rover but they are always in the shop. I looked at something smaller - the Porsche and Lexus, but they were both too small and the Lexus doesnt handle like the Cadillac (The Porsche does). So, I am sticking with the Escalade - you should test drive one if you have never done so.

Biggest SUV I have ever owned

by Jimmy from Houston, Texas | March 25, 2010

The Escalade has been the most handsome and largest SUV I've owned including Ford, Acura, Lexus & the Escalade. It handles well and can accommodate most of our needs very well. While expensive, it is a good value for the dollars spent.