2011 Cadillac Escalade

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Worst Transmission

by Raj from | September 13, 2012

I have a 2006 Escalade & had transmission died at 115,000KM (71,000Miles). This is the first vehicle in my life that had transmission failure & It is the most expensive vehicle I purchased. For 2006 vehicle GM offered only 80,000 KM on power train, because GM knew these will fail.

very comfortable car

by escaladeconvert from Fort Worth TX | February 27, 2012

I never thought I would be driving an escalade. I always had preference for japanese cars. I am however very pleased with my escalade purchase. It's very roomy and comfortable with enough luxury and plenty of power. Took a 700mile road trip, and the whole family was happy. Down side is the gas mileage, but not much difference from my previous V8 luxury SUV. The comfort for long family drives makes it worth it though. Also love the looks.

Dream ride

by Cadi Esculade from Staten island n y. | January 12, 2012

My first Cadillac Esculade 2011 short body luxury. Best s u v. I've ever owned beautiful truck !!!!!!!

Great Luxury SUV

by Wally from | October 28, 2011

it is the best SUV ever made. from luxury to performance. it is way better than other available suv.

Luxury plus

by Happy from Vancouver, Canada | October 24, 2011

The Platinum model is Luxury plus inside and out. However, I did expect the gas mileage to be some what better.

Beautiful in and out

by Sheltiepup from Seattle | October 13, 2011

Traded from an 07 Tahoe- loved the Tahoe so naturally I'm even more in love with the escalade platinum. It's everything I loved in the Tahoe and way more classier than ever! Great front end, super comfy ride. Terrific in every way. The only complaint is the high price tag- shouldn't be that much more than a Tahoe. But worth it if you can afford it! You won't be sorry- it's a great buy. I could do without the metal interior- deck it with all wood console and I'd give it an A plus rating.

the best i ever owned

by Karan from Menomonee Falls, Wi | October 9, 2011

the best suv ever. i love it. it can pull my motor boat that is so heavy. 1 day i was riding my toyota 4runner and it got stuck in snow i called my brother he brought this escalade, connected it to my 4runner and in almost 1 second it came out of the snow. i love it but 4runner is not that bad. now my brother owns one too. he loves it and so do I!!

Good looking but thats about it

by AUtomobile Honorary Grad from Los Angeles CA | August 1, 2011

The car drives like a truck. It is comfortable but, powertrain is genuine GM. It is horrible. Gears slip. all power wasted on Transmission, no oomph just noise. I will not buy this car if I did not have the need to carry three babyseats. Only good part is the room. Everything else is a nightmare