1994 Cadillac Fleetwood

See Photos & Videos

Overall

the Fleetwood

by GM boy from Jacksonville,FL | April 11, 2012

well it seems to me that 1994 had one of the best years for cars..and this particular car..has to be the highlight of the year..its the prime example of "it drives like a Cadillac". this car really does own the roads, with the power of Chevrolet's 350 small block Lt1 instead of the North-star...this car absolutely moves...the size comparison to even SUV's now is unmatched, i can fit 6 of my buddies comfortably in my Fleetwood where my friend can only fit 4 in her Mercedes ML320...

Most beautiful car on the road

by Cadi Man from Oxnard, Ca | September 16, 2010

This car has it all. Performance, Comfort, looks beautiful. This is car drives like a dream. It rules the road and demands attention. Wish they would make something similar in the future. Only 27,000 made. I have one.

Comfortable, Beautiful, BIG and the MOST Reliable.

by PackardTwelve from Chicago | September 13, 2010

MOST RELAIBLE CAR I've EVER owned. I've owned Buicks, Mercurys, Mercedes...this Cadillac is the most reliable car of them all...comfortable, quiet, and beautiful...the three things I wanted when I bought this car gently used with 27K miles was; something BIG, comfortable and beautiful...people always compliment this car.

1994 caddy

by SLY from Indiana | December 14, 2009

Best Car ever to role off the line. This car has the smoothest ride out of any car that i have ever driven it may be an old but it drives like new.

Best car I've ever owned

by Crave comfort, safety and quiet from SE Missouri | November 29, 2006

This car is pure luxury. I am 74 years old and if I could get a new one I would. I would drive it until I die. It is quiet and powerful and totally comfortable. I still drive it 748 miles in one day to visit my son in the upper part of Michigan. I've kinda been hoping to have some kind of minor accident so I would be forced to give it up. I have 183000 miles on it and know it cannot last much longer. I don't know what will replace it without costing $50K. I would recommend it to anyone BUT YOU CAN'T GET THEM ANYMORE! Bummer!

Featured Services for this Cadillac Fleetwood