1995 Cadillac Seville

16 city / 25 hwy

Overall

One of the best cars of 95

by Assistant Auto tech. from Massachusetts | September 12, 2010

My dad just gave me his 95 Seville sls for my first car. It is a very reliable car and didn't have any major problems till after 100,000 miles. It now has 150,000 miles and the only problems it has is a oil leak and it needs new suspension. This car has alot of power with 280 hp. It also has a very smooth ride. Also has a low growl to it. The outside of thee car is great but I am not so crazy about the interior it could be fancier. The car does have alot of great options such as a sunroof, power steering, power seats, heated, power mirrors, suspension and many more.

My favorite car of all I've owned; a 4-door GT

by Vegas Wms from N. Utah | May 5, 2007

Power, luxury, and performance; I love this car. No mechanical issues (I hope this remains). This is by far the fasted, most comfortable car I've owned. Drove for 250 miles immediately after purchase for no reason whatsoever. I find excuses just to drive it. Handles better than any car this size has right to. Definitely get the STS if you're a car guy. I hate, hate, hate the cup-holder location (in the center arm rest and blocks the shifter) and needs more storage cubbies. The words about the Northstar needing a quart of oil every 3k miles are true in my case; stay on top of it. This car does NOT have the road isolation of a MB, is not is quiet as a Lexus, and doesn't have quite the the curb appeal as a Jag, but it is at least 7/8 as good, WAYYYYYY cheaper to boot, and by far has more character (I did meet a mechanic that said that this was his dream car, however). My wife is ecstatic w/ the purchase; we wrestle over the keys on the weekends. This is a long distance cruiser's chariot. If it had two-doors, it would be America's quintessential GT (that was the Eldorado's job). I by all means plan to buy another Caddy; it's NOT just for old...er..."mature audiences" anymore

Featured Services for this Cadillac Seville