1999 Cadillac Seville

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Very plush , reliable , good MPG for a V8

by Wheelie King from Portland | January 17, 2010

Best car for the buck! Awsome handelling , very powerfull , comfortable , for ladys and genttelmen vehicle.

Seville S.T.S. For The Guy Who Loves To Drive:

by Al Sanchez from Martinez, California | August 3, 2009

The 1998--2003 Caddy Seville S.T.S. gives the driver pride in ownership with a ride of quality, performance, sheer macho good looks. I was looking for an Eldorado, but when I saw the Seville, that's the one I wanted. I still feel the same way today....

1999 STS

by Caddy STS from Sac-to, CA | May 25, 2006

I am driving this top of the line model from Cadillac for a half a year now and I am loving it... Since I purchased great performance tires, my STS handles no worse than BMW 740, drives fast and is really smooth and comfortable. Reliability for 1999 STS is average as rated by Consumer Reports which is better than newer and older models, and I haven't had any problems so far either. Another great feature of this 300HP luxury vehicle is the highway mileage, which averages 27-28 MPG driving up to 70 mph, which is better than some V6 models. The best thing I love about my STS is that I paid less than $10K(private seller, but clean title vehicle) with less than 80K miles,(new one costs $50K+ with options).. P.S. An '06 STS has a more powerful engine and appropriate styling, but I'll wait 2-3 years until it depreciates...

Featured Services for this Cadillac Seville