2001 Cadillac Seville

17 city / 27 hwy

Overall

2002 STS

by cadillac Matt from Pomona,NY | March 26, 2014

I own a 2002 STS and I previously drove a 2001....The best car hands down for both the 01 and 02...Power,looks and reliability are all there!!

i used have caddy for a three decade

by dap777 from seattle | July 30, 2013

this sports sedan sls most comfortable and smooth runing, i enjoyed for 30yrs still love sporty caddillac.

Not What Advertised

by PFD950 from Bronx | July 20, 2013

Saw this car today, roof peeling, would not start had to jump, Bad Stains in the paint on the trunk, not even close to mint this car is good at best needs a ton of work

Car is in perfect codition

by Diddio from Kingwood Texas | August 15, 2010

I drove the car, it drives and handles perfect, a really luxury car. paint job looks new (pearl white) the leather interior is perfect,no defects, a garage kept cat almost like new.

My Money Pit

by First Caddy Owner from Groton, Connecticut | July 29, 2009

As much as I like this car, it spends way too much time in the repair shop. the latest is the crank sensors,07/28/09 which I'm sure will be followed by the cam sensors. this has a 500 dollar price tag on the repair, frankly, I think its time to get rid of it. BTW it has 43,000 miles on it and I took good care of it the time I have owned it. It was a leased car I bought from a dealer with 25,000 on it

Very nice caddy

by Scotts SLS from Lakeland FL | January 20, 2009

I must say that i love my caddy SLS its a great car ! If your looking for a nice looking and great driving car then look no more here it is the caddy SLS is it .This car has all the good toys on it go drive one and you will buy it .I love mine very very much !!

Awesome Car

by MinneasotaGirl from Rosemount MN | February 26, 2008

I got this car in August 2007 and I love it. I had a Chrylser before (new) and it in no way compares to the used Cadillac. The ride is smooth, the car is quite (except for the heater fan is a little noisy but very warm) and it has handled well in the Minnesota Winter. We had numerous storms this winter and the traction control kicked in and away we went. Never had any issues with slick spots on the road. When ever we go somewhere my boyfriend jumps in my car to drive. He has a new Buick SUV and would rather drive mine. I would buy it again in a heart beat.

great value

by bigbird from omaha, ne | October 14, 2006

2nd STS I've had -- very nice, great value if buy 4-5 years old --smooth and powerful. The interior is roomy and very comfortable. Nice sound system. Fantastic highway vehicle and gets very reasonable mpg for it's size (17/26). I have to hide the keys from my wife.

One of the best cars ever built

by Joe's review from Chicago | August 21, 2006

This car is a true touring sedan, it has all the luxury features you could want, with the performance and handling you're looking for. With traction cotrol, ABS braking, vehicle stability control, you'll feel save regardless of the conditions.

Featured Services for this Cadillac Seville