2004 Cadillac SRX

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great performance

by Ron from Locust Grove | March 18, 2014

This dealer, especially Nick really came thru. Thanks I ran you through the loops to find that exact vehicle for me

Great

by mskhrysc from Mississippi | August 14, 2013

Overall it's a great vehicle. I purchased a base model and I like it with the standard features but would have definitely opted for another with all the extras. I may upgrade in the future as I have come to love the Cadillac brand. Would definitely recommend.

2004 v6 cadillac srx 125k miles

by zookiey from Indiana | September 16, 2012

*The Pros- -Handling- the handling is awesome in this thing, I feel like I am in a race car at times. -Acceleration- the acceleration is good enough to get you onto the highway, but not enough to make it feel fast -Braking- The braking on this vehicle is quite good, I feel confident that I can stop in a very reasonable amount of time, considering it weights 6,000+lbs -Options- The panoramic sunroof, that was main selling point for me. This sunroof is awesome, when all the windows and it are down, there is very little wind noise! I also love being able to stop in the country and take photos from the open sunroof! -AWD- I have had a little bit of fun in the gravel with this thing in awd, but I have not been able to test it out in the snow. Based on what I have seen so far, it should do great! *The Cons- -Fuel economy- 15-20 mpg has been my average, so not very good there. -Maintenance- the dealer I bought the vehicle from didn't tell me any of the problems with it, so I had to spend quite a bit of money to get it fixed up, but I did get it for a good price. *The Neutral -Looks- this vehicle has a new and innovative look that is uniquely Cadillac. Unfortunately, I am not very fond of the station wagon look in the back *summary- If you are considering getting this vehicle, then it is defintetly worth getting. It has so many options and rides like a cadillac!

More problems than it was worth

by NoMoreGM's from St. louis, MO | March 28, 2012

I bought this car with 75k miles on it. I thought I could drive it for 100k more with normal maintainence, and some repairs. Well after another 75k miles and thousands of dollars in repairs (not to mention normal maintainence) I threw in the towel. The car drove like a dream, it had every bell and whistle imaginable. I loved the car but the repairs were just killing me. If you have to buy a Cadillac, buy a new one and dump it before 100k miles.

Great machine

by Mecman from Summerfield, Florida | November 7, 2011

Just returned from trip to New England and what a surprise. The 90k miles SRX was comfortable, quiet, and economical , avg 24 mpg. Was amazed that the AM radio worked just fantastic, noise free. The 3.6l vvt engine was equal and more to the task at Interstate Hwy speeds. I have put five thousand miles on this fine machine and have really enjoyed all of them.

So-So Vehicle

by Roadking from Rochester, NY | July 24, 2011

Bought this vehicle used. Really liked the style and looks. Hey, it's a cadillac! Wait a minute. Maintenance is pricy. Just to get a directional bulb changed cost $ 160.00 min.. To do it yourself, takes 90 minutes. I was shocked to find out the cost to take to a dealer or shop for any type of repair. The vehicle is great in the snow = AWD. Good luck !

2004 SRX

by Ursula from Orlando, FL. | March 16, 2011

Nice little luxery car for the money very comfortable and reliable good on gas and just a real smoothe ride, and plenty of room

Best and Nces SUV for the Money

by ASK Devlin from Federal Way, WA | November 14, 2010

My wife andI just purcased this vehicle an we love it. Our daughter really likes the 3 row nd also he really cool sunroof. Thi vehicle hnels like a dream and is so nice inside. We real;ly feel we got a great vehile for the money we spen. We traded our 02Nissan Pathfinder in for this Cadillac an we our glad we did. Thnks GM for making such a beautifl and fun to drive vehicle.

parents bought this for my first car, LOVE IT.

by dan from new jersey from Rumson, NJ | August 1, 2009

this car is absolutely GREAT. my first car, and i love it. no major problems at all, its great. so good looking too. GET THIS CAR!

Cadillac SRX

by Cadillac from Chicago Northwest Indiana | November 5, 2008

I purchased my Cadillac SRX just over a year ago, and I have been very happy with the overall quality of this crossover SUV. By far, the best qualities of the SRX are the handling and limited interior noise. I should mention that I drove three different SRX models before buying, and while I prefer the styling of the panoramic sunroof, the feature does add to the noise level when driving, so if you're like me and use your car as a second office, you'll appreciate the quiet over the additional lighting/wind through your hair. A majority of my driving is work related, however the third row seating (really cool push button feature) has come in handy when packing the car up with friends. To that point, I've been able to fold down both rows of seating to load up with boxes, my mountain bike, dogs, etc. I'm fairly certain that all SRX trim levels come with all wheel drive standard, at least mine did, and I really like that, especially considering that I'm in the Midwest and you never know what type of wheather we'll run in to. I wouldn't discribe myself as the typical Cadillac owner, so I will say that I was a bit bothered when I discovered how difficult changing your own oil and replacing a turn signal bulb would be. That being said, I'd rather take my Cadillac to the shop to replace a bulb vs buying a lower quality vehicle and having to take it in for repairs/noises/leaks/etc. Finally, if you're looking at a used SRX, I would recommend asking about their certified pre-owned program, as I was surprised/pleased to see how generous it is. Good luck

Featured Services for this Cadillac SRX