2004 Cadillac SRX

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Leap Year

by Honey from Milwaukee, WI | March 7, 2016

I purchase my Cadillac from Diamond Jims on February 29, 2016 Leap Year. I love my new used Car, it drives great and as its on style. My sells associate Lizzie give me the best service and I would gladly tell everyone I know about my great experiences. Love you Lizzie Catina

Some good, some bad, cost of ownership sucks

by kate from | September 21, 2015

2004 SRX 4.6L v8; bought it in 2007 with 40,000 miles on it, like new, every bell and whistle imaginable. Loved, loved, loved it until "little things" started to go wrong. That's when we found out the true cost of owning a Cadi is not in the purchase price, it's in the repair costs.....for example, over $300 to put in a burnt out head light bulb (have to take the WHOLE light out to change the bulb!!!) and on and on it's gone. Hubby has learned to do as much on his own as he can due to the terrible maintenance and repair costs, and we're hoping we've fixed everything by now, but I don't see another Cadi in our future because of this. It's a beauty, the power fold down 3rd row seat leave lots of useful cargo room, ride is great and I LOVE the powerful V8 engine!!! You step on it, it GOES. I've never had a car that responds like this one does. This aint no V6 where you need 1/4 mile to pass someone. You're around them so fast, they hardly see you go by! The gas mileage, though, not good, not good at all. Car still looks like new, I still love what I loved when we got it, really dislike some of what we've learned since. So, knowing what we know after 8 yrs of ownership, would I buy it again? Probably not. Our experience with the cost of ownership on this particular vehicle is so high it really overshadows the positive features of the car.

The best crossover

by Great from Washington,DC | February 22, 2015

I like the handling, it's a smooth ride, my kids love it my 4 year old loves the DVD player oh and the Bose system is nothing but love.. I made the right decision on this one.

Great performance

by Ron from Locust Grove | March 18, 2014

This dealer, especially Nick really came thru. Thanks I ran you through the loops to find that exact vehicle for me

Great

by mskhrysc from Mississippi | August 14, 2013

Overall it's a great vehicle. I purchased a base model and I like it with the standard features but would have definitely opted for another with all the extras. I may upgrade in the future as I have come to love the Cadillac brand. Would definitely recommend.

2004 v6 cadillac srx 125k miles

by zookiey from Indiana | September 16, 2012

*The Pros- -Handling- the handling is awesome in this thing, I feel like I am in a race car at times. -Acceleration- the acceleration is good enough to get you onto the highway, but not enough to make it feel fast -Braking- The braking on this vehicle is quite good, I feel confident that I can stop in a very reasonable amount of time, considering it weights 6,000+lbs -Options- The panoramic sunroof, that was main selling point for me. This sunroof is awesome, when all the windows and it are down, there is very little wind noise! I also love being able to stop in the country and take photos from the open sunroof! -AWD- I have had a little bit of fun in the gravel with this thing in awd, but I have not been able to test it out in the snow. Based on what I have seen so far, it should do great! *The Cons- -Fuel economy- 15-20 mpg has been my average, so not very good there. -Maintenance- the dealer I bought the vehicle from didn't tell me any of the problems with it, so I had to spend quite a bit of money to get it fixed up, but I did get it for a good price. *The Neutral -Looks- this vehicle has a new and innovative look that is uniquely Cadillac. Unfortunately, I am not very fond of the station wagon look in the back *summary- If you are considering getting this vehicle, then it is defintetly worth getting. It has so many options and rides like a cadillac!

More problems than it was worth

by NoMoreGM's from St. louis, MO | March 28, 2012

I bought this car with 75k miles on it. I thought I could drive it for 100k more with normal maintainence, and some repairs. Well after another 75k miles and thousands of dollars in repairs (not to mention normal maintainence) I threw in the towel. The car drove like a dream, it had every bell and whistle imaginable. I loved the car but the repairs were just killing me. If you have to buy a Cadillac, buy a new one and dump it before 100k miles.

Great machine

by Mecman from Summerfield, Florida | November 7, 2011

Just returned from trip to New England and what a surprise. The 90k miles SRX was comfortable, quiet, and economical , avg 24 mpg. Was amazed that the AM radio worked just fantastic, noise free. The 3.6l vvt engine was equal and more to the task at Interstate Hwy speeds. I have put five thousand miles on this fine machine and have really enjoyed all of them.

So-So Vehicle

by Roadking from Rochester, NY | July 24, 2011

Bought this vehicle used. Really liked the style and looks. Hey, it's a cadillac! Wait a minute. Maintenance is pricy. Just to get a directional bulb changed cost $ 160.00 min.. To do it yourself, takes 90 minutes. I was shocked to find out the cost to take to a dealer or shop for any type of repair. The vehicle is great in the snow = AWD. Good luck !

2004 SRX

by Ursula from Orlando, FL. | March 16, 2011

Nice little luxery car for the money very comfortable and reliable good on gas and just a real smoothe ride, and plenty of room

Featured Services for this Cadillac SRX