2004 Cadillac SRX

Available in 2 styles:  2004 Cadillac SRX 4dr 4x2 shown

Overall

The best crossover

by Great from Washington,DC | February 22, 2015

I like the handling, it's a smooth ride, my kids love it my 4 year old loves the DVD player oh and the Bose system is nothing but love.. I made the right decision on this one.

Great performance

by Ron from Locust Grove | March 18, 2014

This dealer, especially Nick really came thru. Thanks I ran you through the loops to find that exact vehicle for me

Great

by mskhrysc from Mississippi | August 14, 2013

Overall it's a great vehicle. I purchased a base model and I like it with the standard features but would have definitely opted for another with all the extras. I may upgrade in the future as I have come to love the Cadillac brand. Would definitely recommend.

2004 v6 cadillac srx 125k miles

by zookiey from Indiana | September 16, 2012

*The Pros- -Handling- the handling is awesome in this thing, I feel like I am in a race car at times. -Acceleration- the acceleration is good enough to get you onto the highway, but not enough to make it feel fast -Braking- The braking on this vehicle is quite good, I feel confident that I can stop in a very reasonable amount of time, considering it weights 6,000+lbs -Options- The panoramic sunroof, that was main selling point for me. This sunroof is awesome, when all the windows and it are down, there is very little wind noise! I also love being able to stop in the country and take photos from the open sunroof! -AWD- I have had a little bit of fun in the gravel with this thing in awd, but I have not been able to test it out in the snow. Based on what I have seen so far, it should do great! *The Cons- -Fuel economy- 15-20 mpg has been my average, so not very good there. -Maintenance- the dealer I bought the vehicle from didn't tell me any of the problems with it, so I had to spend quite a bit of money to get it fixed up, but I did get it for a good price. *The Neutral -Looks- this vehicle has a new and innovative look that is uniquely Cadillac. Unfortunately, I am not very fond of the station wagon look in the back *summary- If you are considering getting this vehicle, then it is defintetly worth getting. It has so many options and rides like a cadillac!

More problems than it was worth

by NoMoreGM's from St. louis, MO | March 28, 2012

I bought this car with 75k miles on it. I thought I could drive it for 100k more with normal maintainence, and some repairs. Well after another 75k miles and thousands of dollars in repairs (not to mention normal maintainence) I threw in the towel. The car drove like a dream, it had every bell and whistle imaginable. I loved the car but the repairs were just killing me. If you have to buy a Cadillac, buy a new one and dump it before 100k miles.

Great machine

by Mecman from Summerfield, Florida | November 7, 2011

Just returned from trip to New England and what a surprise. The 90k miles SRX was comfortable, quiet, and economical , avg 24 mpg. Was amazed that the AM radio worked just fantastic, noise free. The 3.6l vvt engine was equal and more to the task at Interstate Hwy speeds. I have put five thousand miles on this fine machine and have really enjoyed all of them.

So-So Vehicle

by Roadking from Rochester, NY | July 24, 2011

Bought this vehicle used. Really liked the style and looks. Hey, it's a cadillac! Wait a minute. Maintenance is pricy. Just to get a directional bulb changed cost $ 160.00 min.. To do it yourself, takes 90 minutes. I was shocked to find out the cost to take to a dealer or shop for any type of repair. The vehicle is great in the snow = AWD. Good luck !

2004 SRX

by Ursula from Orlando, FL. | March 16, 2011

Nice little luxery car for the money very comfortable and reliable good on gas and just a real smoothe ride, and plenty of room

Best and Nces SUV for the Money

by ASK Devlin from Federal Way, WA | November 14, 2010

My wife andI just purcased this vehicle an we love it. Our daughter really likes the 3 row nd also he really cool sunroof. Thi vehicle hnels like a dream and is so nice inside. We real;ly feel we got a great vehile for the money we spen. We traded our 02Nissan Pathfinder in for this Cadillac an we our glad we did. Thnks GM for making such a beautifl and fun to drive vehicle.

parents bought this for my first car, LOVE IT.

by dan from new jersey from Rumson, NJ | August 1, 2009

this car is absolutely GREAT. my first car, and i love it. no major problems at all, its great. so good looking too. GET THIS CAR!

Featured Services for this Cadillac SRX