2007 Cadillac SRX

Available in 4 styles:  2007 Cadillac SRX 4dr 4x2 shown

Overall

Can't beat a Cadillac!

by pt from Texas | February 27, 2013

I needed the features of this vehicle, but wanted the luxury of a Cadillac. The newer models are very hard for me to see out of, but this one works great for me. This is a perfect fit and I couldn't be happier (well, maybe if it had been half-price) with my SRX!

Very nice bang for the buck!

by Kitty from Central Jersey | February 5, 2013

I'm so glad I found this model and researched it. Very good in every way, and great bang for your buck. I bought it from a Ford Lincoln dealership, and was very pleasantly surprised, being a Ford/Lincoln loyal user for years. I was reluctant to go with a GM car, even the Caddy, but I'm glad I did. It seems so wonderful in every way. Glad I held out for my favorite color, and one with all the options too. I would definitely recommend this car (and HAVE) to anyone, especially anyone with a family. Mine has the 3rd row seat for the grandkids when I have them, but generally it's hidden and I have lots of space for shopping. Handles great, great with power, easy to drive, park, etc. I know, as everyone has said, it does look a little "staion waggon-like", but who cares? It's function I love, and the luxury that goes with it is wonderful. I was not looking to go small, and don't like sedans, but a little tired of the big SUV's too. This suites me fine and gets almost twice what I used to get in my big SUV. in gas milage, so I'm a happy camper all around. Love my new "Kitty-Caddy" Great car!

SRX 4 with Northstar V8

by Chief from | December 10, 2012

2 months after purchase and very satisfied. Has Northstar and really performs when needed. It is a solid car and very stable on road. For what it gives it is pretty efficient with fuel if you take it easy and use the power only when needed and then it really can deliver.

Cadillac sets the Benchmark

by Tony St Croix from Detroit, Michigan | May 31, 2012

Forget Audi, Acura, BMW, Infiniti, Lincoln, Mercedes, Volvo. Car and Driver voted this Caddy as the best car to drive from New York to LA and I agree. If you have not test driven a Cadillac then you are missing out on a great vehicle. I have a 2007 SRX V6 AWD and it is the best vehicle that I have ever owned. Seats are bolstered well, Panaramic Moon-Roof is the talk of the town and the fuel mileage is for 19.1 in city driving. Bose 5.1 Surround is awesome too

I love this car!

by Cadillac lover from Montevallo, Alabama | April 5, 2012

This car is a dream. It is smooth, safe and simple to operate. It always has plenty of power and it can turn very sharp turns which is surprising for its size. I used to drive a van and this gives me all the feel of safety I got with the van, all the room of the van, but it drives like a car--a very nice car!

Bought at 101,000 & still great!

by OCaddy5 from Baltimore, MD | September 20, 2011

Yes, I bought the 2007 Cadillac SRX with 101,000 miles on it this year and it's amazing!!! The interior screams luxury. This is the best car i've ever owned. The compliments are endless, and every time I leave my keys laying around someone takes off in it and goes joy riding. Its quiet, no issues, and it was in impeccable condition. Looks brand new inside and out. Smooth ride, got the V6, regret not getting the V8. Absolutely amazing vehicle. The push button open/close trunk feature is a big plus. One push of a button and it raises all the way up or shuts without you ever touching it. It also gets s few ooooohhhs and ahhhhhs. I love the SRX!

Amazing

by Dru from | February 22, 2011

I bought a 2007 SRX in November it is the best car I have ever owned looks great. Feels the same as the cts and I love the 3rd row seating just wish I had the push to start feature.

1st American Car Purchased

by New Caddy Guy from Ypsilanti, MI | February 15, 2011

I purchased the SRX for my wife the day after Thanksgiving and the car is wonderful! We had some brake issues but everything was cover under the warranty. Go text drive one and see what you think. We have the AWD version and the gas mileage isn't the best but we love the vehicle. This was the first American car we purchased and I'm very pleased!

THINK TWICE ABOUT THIS ONE

by Disappointed from Merrillville, IN | August 21, 2010

I purchased this car new and I have had so much trouble with this vehicle. Transmission problems, rear end trouble twice, and just finished repair of right front hub bearing. Contacted Cadillac and was told they could do nothing for me about this car. Also it quit on me twice and had to be towed. After a lot of problems with my tires I was told they were checked and found that they were not completely round and replaced by the tire company. I am afraid to travel out of town in this car. I will be so glad when this lease it up. I always thougt Cadillac was top of the line but now I know better. By the way it is a 2007 sport model.

Best vehicle I have ever owned.

by MRC from Omaha, NE | July 9, 2010

This has been my favorite car and I have had many. The paint quality, styling and interior are wonderful. I have owned this car since new and have looked at others to replace it (only because I like driving a new car) and I can't find anything I like better. The styling of the new SRX is disappointing. At 57000 miles it is still smooth and quiet. Gas mileage is what should be expected for it's size and weight.

Featured Services for this Cadillac SRX