2008 Cadillac SRX

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Finally found what I wanted

by Off my bucket list from Hartland, Michigan | May 6, 2014

I had been looking for a 2007 - 2009 SRX with a specific set of options for several months to drive for many years as an item to check off my bucket list. Cars.com was very helpful in finding what I wanted. I found a 2008 with 59,000 miles V6, RWD, Sport package, no sunroof and no third row seat. I wanted 20" wheels but settled for 18" to get everything else I wanted or did not want. It was a one owner trade-in. I love the styling with the sport package and the newer interior(07-09) looks great too. The car was very comfortable on the ride back to Michigan from Florida and we got good fuel economy even with a bike rack. It is a little early for me to report on reliability but most everything is working properly now.

Extremely Safe Car

by Palm Bay Carl from Palm Bay | November 25, 2013

We bought our 2008 SRX in 2011 and loved everything about it. Interior was "Cadillac" all the way. Performance was good. Had to replace tires and battery during the time we owned it. In October 2012, while driving on the Howard Franklin Bridge in Tampa, our SRX hit a solid block of nickel that dropped from a car ahead of us and caused our SRX to swerve towards the bridge wall. Our car hit the wall head on, spun around about 3X and miraculously stopped in the same direction of the traffic and on the emergency lane. All airbags deployed. The SRX was deemed "Totalled" even though externally it looked like there was no damage except for the spot where the block of nickel lodged on the bumper. The block damaged the frame. None of the passengers had any serious injury. My wife and my daughter both had a minor whiplash and I was fine. Hard to believe we survived that but the SRX kept us safe. Probably would have been most severe if in any other vehicle. Thank God for the SRX. We're buying another. I recommend it for those looking for safety.

Comfort++++

by Falken from Pacific Northwest | October 21, 2013

I am entering my 3rd year. of ownership of my 08 SRX. The first year was spent getting little things repaired under warranty that should have never been missed in the factory. Air noise panoramic-roof, peeling chrome on door handles, loose interior trim.....after all that non-sense was repaired I began to enjoy ownership of this very comfortable SUV. The leather is of good quality and seat comfort is first rate. The A/C will freeze you out if you let it. This unit has every option available and after initial problems this car has become problem free. MPG is poor with premium fuel...23 hwy. on a good day with tail wind, downhill. But man, is it comfy. Just drove it coast to coast without feeling beat up. Has 66,000 mi. and it isn't even close to tired...still drives as new. Handles well in snow and slick roads, never stuck.

Perfect

by Caddi man forever from Iowa | September 25, 2013

I love everything about this vehicle. It is so fun to drive, and has power to burn... get the Northstar V8 !

Nicest car I've ever owned.

by Transplanted Buckeye from Winter Haven, Fl. | March 14, 2013

Haven't had it very long but sure do enjoy all the bells and whistles. I have the V6 with the all wheel drive. Car seems rock solid and peppy enough for me.

Cadillac SRX

by Goodwin1 from Anderson SC | March 12, 2013

I bought the car 3 weeks ago and the ride is smooth, the interior of the car is in excelllent condition. I have not had time to expierence the ride on the interstate, however this weekend we are driving to Atlanta Ga. The car is so sleek that I absolutely love it and I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a premium ride.

High milage Cadillac

by maitoi99 from Blair Nebr | December 30, 2012

....even with the higher mileage I am excited by the condition of the exterior and interior. Both areas are new quality to look at and sit in, and all accessories are in working order giving the vehicle a new look and feeling like a new purchase. Like the all whee drive in the weather we live in, snow,ice, you name it Very reliable .l

2008 srx

by G Lounge from san marcos, ca | January 30, 2012

got a great deal on the 08 srx with pretty much every option, went through private seller saved a bunch owner had all service record which was great.

SRX Rules

by caddiefan52 from Baltimore, Md. | January 16, 2012

Had an Audi Allroad nearing extended warranty end. Fearful of cost of future repairs, and found SRX closest thing viable as replacement. Not sorry I got it, but has taken a month to accept the differences between German and American auto. On balance, I think the Caddie is the better choice for most consumers, because the same features that made the Audi shine made it a mantenance nightmare. Only nagging complaint is the lesser fuel economy, but at least it takes regular at the pump.

Spacious, Comfortable, Reliable, Luxurious

by Popsie from Las Vegas, NV | December 26, 2011

Best highway riding vehicle I ever owned. Luxurious comfort. Good mpg for a six cylinder. Tons of storage space!

Featured Services for this Cadillac SRX