2010 Cadillac SRX

Available in 9 styles:  2010 Cadillac SRX 4dr AWD shown

Overall

First Luxury Car

by JamesH from Gold Canyon, AZ | August 11, 2015

Purchased with 50,000 mi. Car looks like new. The SRX ride and comfort is big time over previous Explorer, Rogue and Murano. Huge rear/trunk space Absolutely love it.

never again--one and done

by fonz from Hays, Ks. | June 16, 2015

2010 Luxury model FWD Pros: Best looking suv on the road. Cons: R U ready? Lousy floor mats, too difficult to steer (rack & pinion, r u kidding me?), side view mirrors are odd-shaped, hard leather seats, 3 buttons to advance a cd track but you have to hold one in just right and for a length of time to playback 10 seconds or fast forward 10 seconds--kinda tough in traffic, time/date screen looks 1970 ish, 2010-11 models have weak 3.0 liter engine--who dropped the ball on that one? My 2011 Chevy Impala had everything right just not the luxury or elite Cadillac name. Overall grade= B, & that's stretching it!

Varsity Lincolon of Novi

by Tina from Michigan | July 12, 2014

I purchased a 2010 SRX from Varsity of Lincoln of Novi on Grand River. Needless to say I feel like I am the happiest woman in the world. The dealer ship was hassle free. The price for the SRX was modest, The sales man that I was working with was very knowledgeable. I even got and opportunity to meet the owner of the dealership. I didn't want to negotiate prices that's why I chose this dealership. I even asked for a few extras and they listened to my request. The SRX is a great certified car "if you are buying used. Go to Lincoln of Novi to get your moneys worth. Tina

Frustrated & disappointed

by Frustrated!! from Peace River, Alberta, Canada | March 16, 2014

Anything that can go wrong has gone wrong with my 2.8l turbo! Lots of power when it's not misfiring. Owned 2 days and it spent 1 month In the shop getting fixed! Has been back to authorized dealer several times and comes out with more wrong then when it went in! Even the drivers side seat is less then desirable where comfort is concerned! I do not recommend this car to anyone!

Nicest vehicle Iv'e ever purchased

by MS from Monroe, MI | November 11, 2013

I like it, and it might have a lot of modern technology but I don't like the ride of it. It has a rough ride. Nothing like a Cadillac car or other high end vehicles. Don't try and drink any beverages cause you might be wearing it the next little bump or dip you drive over in the road.

by da from | November 9, 2013

Never received a follow up response from dealer. Went another direction as a result. Good system, poor dealer resposne.

2010 Cadillac SRX

by Goody from New Jersey | August 28, 2013

I really love this car - it's a stylish car, looks good inside and out - I get many compliments on the looks of it, it is FULLY LOADED, my complaints about this car are, the console buttons are too close together, the door lock / unlock buttons are on the console instead of the on the doors and while drivng a strech you have to constantly monitor your speed otherwise the car slows down, other than that I love the car

2010 SRX

by Caddy Daddy from St Louis, MO | May 14, 2013

This is my fourth Cadillac and is one of my Favorites. The looks are great both inside and out. A lot of the reviews talk about a lack of power but it does quite well on the road. It obviously doesn't have as much power as my STS with the North Star engine had but for an SUV, it is fine. It handles geat on curvy roads and gets decent gas mileage. The sticker says 25 MPG Highway but I get about 23 MPG with two people in it. My only dislike is the comfort of the seats. They are hard and uncomfortable on long trips. Just like my friends 2009 CTS. Defenitely not the comfort of the older Cadillacs.

A Head Turner

by desert dawg from Peoria Az | November 18, 2012

We've owned 2 CTS's, but needed a bit more. Bought this 2.8 Performance SRX and love it. It has all the power we'll ever need, and reports say the engine and tranny combination is among the best in the world. Not bad! My only complaint is that the turbo does make more "swooshing" noise than my wife would prefer during acceleration, but other than that we love it. MPG is very fair for such a beautiful vehicle. Even my bro/in/law loves it...and he drives M-B.

''Cadillac has done it again''

by Grandma with class from Hanover, Pa. | November 10, 2012

So far Cadillac has done it again. I have owned a CTS for 5 years and we bought it used and its has been great and stills turns heads. So thats why I went with the SRX 2010. I traded my 04 Jeep limit in for this and the only negative on the SRX is the get up and go power but i don't need that anymore I/m a grandma. I really love driving this work of art machine and i don't regret my it one bit.