2011 Cadillac SRX

Available in 9 styles:  2011 Cadillac SRX 4dr AWD shown

Overall

Instruments too complicated

by BJ from Bend, Oregon | September 22, 2013

Beautiful car, but: the 3.0 goes pretty good up until about 60 mph where I need the power to pass on two lane highways. The driver seat is not comfortable on long drives no matter how many ways I adjust the 10 way power, and the dash is way too complicated. Too hard to see and understand while driving. A lot easier to read at night when the lights are on.

Carl Grabb Motors Shelbyville, IL

by Enthusiast for Confort from Central IL | March 8, 2013

Both my wife and I researched Cadillacs in the area. She would read what she found and I used Car.com to search, after watching the WEB for a period time, we new what a good price range was. We took a ride to Carl Gabbs Motor, and drove a 2011 SRX, walked to the office. Made a deal in just mimutes, all were happy the sale was completed with in just a fiew minutes. We are driving and enjoying our time learning everything on the auto.

I'm a fan!

by JP from Austin, TX | February 10, 2013

Lots of features and technology for a pretty reasonable price. Stylish looks and nice ride. Has a more firm ride than our last vehicle, a Lexus, but much more sporty as well.

Amazing Car

by SRX girl from Lacrosse, WI | April 9, 2012

I found a used SRX ( 14,000 miles) and it has more options than I knew existed. It feels like it reads my mind. In addition to looking great, I love the way that it drives ! I would recommend this to anyone !!

Worst Vehicle I have ever owned!

by Unsatisfied Customer from Pittsburgh, PA | February 29, 2012

Since purchasing our 2011 Cadillac SRX in August, 2011 we have had it in the shop five times. We have another service visit this Friday. Since purchasing it, it has had the strut mounts replaced, the struts replaced, two recalls and has been in three times for a squeaking sound that no one can explain, which keeps getting louder. When we contacted Cadillac to inform them of thesed problems, we were told that there was nothing that they could do and were offered two free years of OnStar. I assume the free Onstar is to call a tow truck when it eventually breaks down. It now has developed an issues where is almost stalls when the accelerator is applied. I would NOT recommend this vehicle to my worst enemy!!!!!

The best overall vehicle I've owned

by Sports enthusiast/participant from Saint George, Utah | February 2, 2012

I've previously owned a MBZ GLK, seven Cadillacs, BMW Z, Porsche 930, and Honda CRV's. The new Cadillac SRX exceeds them all in practically all categories...a fantastic automobile.

Nicer than appear

by Siamak from Chicago | January 24, 2012

This is a really great vehicle, specially the premium collection that is the the one I just bought. All is perfect but if I wanna be so meticulous, I would say something about the performance which could be a bit higher. all in all, you absolutely get more than you pay!

Great AWD suv

by Keytag from South Dakota | January 23, 2012

Very happy with handling and styling. Very responsive handling, quet, and solid. Seats are firm offering great comfort on long trips. Not outstanding as far as mpg, but is a joy to drive on open road?

LOVE THE LOOK

by srxman from STATEN ISLSND,NY | December 12, 2011

LOVE THE CAR. COULD USE A LITTLE MORE HP UNDER THE HOOD. STEERING WHEEL SHOULD BE A TELESCOPING THEN IT WOULD MAKE THE SEATING MORE COMFORTABLE. OTHER THAN THAT VERY HAPPY WITH MY CAR/XUV.

An absolute dream

by j-hawk from Omaha, NE | November 1, 2011

I have the performance. It has all the bells and whistles anyone could want. There is not one thing "I wish I had..." in or on this car. Keyless entry, navigation, remote start...I absolutely love my new SRX! It is nearly sound proof! I cannot hear any exterior noise while driving. The ride is very smooth. Definitely sit and read your handbook because it has a lot more in it than your dealer could possibly tell you (without spending 2-3 hours with you).