2013 Cadillac SRX

Starting MSRP

Overall

Hard seats

by 1946 piper from West central Minnesota | September 22, 2014

The seats are hard, we bought the car mainly for cross country trips. We will take our chevy truck on our next trip as it is much more comfortable for rides of more than 30 miles. The touch bars & screen are so slow to respond to our touch commands that we would prefer knobs to adjust components.

Most reliable & comfort for the discount paid

by Caddy from Massachusetts | June 22, 2014

solid c omfort on long trips All features delux for comfort and safety. Easy start ,drive,excellant road viewexcellant

2011 Cadillac SRX D'Elegance luxury

by Ft Lauderdale family from Ft Lauderdale | June 2, 2014

This was the most unreliable car I ever owned. As soon as the warranty ended, the problems started. The blind spots are a true safety hazard. I had the starter fixed twice, the transmission was ready to blow when I finally got rid of it. The pop up navigation was a joke. It was never correct and it would get stuck from time to time and the screen would not go up or down. I fixed most things twice and the third time was right around the corner. There were no decent warranties available for this car and with over 70k miles it was time for it to go. I couldn't wait to get rid of it. I drove it every day in Miami and although I drove it alot, it should have held up much better than it did. There is nothing worse than an overheated car on the side of the road in Florida. I had the tow truck in the contacts section of my phone. Problems started around 40k and they didn't stop.

great on gas an performent

by black shadow from boston | May 18, 2014

This suv I did long research on an is the best of the best in design I like it better then the jx an Honda

very comfortable and stylish

by virgeoed from ohio | April 9, 2014

easy to get in and out of. features that make driving very easy such as the sensors to see others in blind spots. seats set at a good height.

needs better seats.

by !st time caddy owner from Ohio | March 22, 2014

Just drove across country with this 2013 srx performance model. and seat cushion comfort is HORRIBLE for a 50K vechicle comfort should be far better.

could use better tires

by Lockemdown from ny | February 25, 2014

bought my wife a left over 2013 SRX, as far as the vehicle itself it is very classy but you would think that for the price you would get better tires, the tires that come with the vehicle are lousy to say the least, they slide on about a inche of snow or less, you slide in the rain, i called the dealership were i bought the vehicle and their reply was' " there is nothing we could do" but you can buy tires if you want for $800.00. now let me remind you that this is a dealer who i have been dealing with for 13 years needless to say, my next vehicle will no be purchase there.

Love the view

by Me from Denver, Co | October 18, 2013

Like the ride and love sitting up higher. Like the ride and feel safe driving. My 3rd cadillac and my favorite

Great looking and well equipped car

by Bunni from St. Petersburg, Fl | October 1, 2013

I have been looking at and researching this car for a long time. I test drove it a couple of times and in the end, it became one of my top 2 choices overall. The other choice was less accommodating, with less features but a sturdy and a very unique look. The staff at the dealership where I bought the SRX was very knowledgeable and ready to serve. They found and brought in the vehicle with all the exact specifications that I requested. So far, getting used to all the gadgets and operations has been very smooth and easy to maneuver. The ride is smooth and the look is smart. The warranties surpassed all other vehicles and makes I researched. I am pleases, So far so good.

Love the CUE

by Happy Wife from Porter, TX | September 27, 2013

Love the look and feel of the car. Only had for a week but I love the CUE. Ease of use and looks great.