2013 Cadillac SRX

See Photos & Videos

Overall

very comfortable and stylish

by virgeoed from ohio | April 9, 2014

easy to get in and out of. features that make driving very easy such as the sensors to see others in blind spots. seats set at a good height.

needs better seats.

by !st time caddy owner from Ohio | March 22, 2014

Just drove across country with this 2013 srx performance model. and seat cushion comfort is HORRIBLE for a 50K vechicle comfort should be far better.

could use better tires

by Lockemdown from ny | February 25, 2014

bought my wife a left over 2013 SRX, as far as the vehicle itself it is very classy but you would think that for the price you would get better tires, the tires that come with the vehicle are lousy to say the least, they slide on about a inche of snow or less, you slide in the rain, i called the dealership were i bought the vehicle and their reply was' " there is nothing we could do" but you can buy tires if you want for $800.00. now let me remind you that this is a dealer who i have been dealing with for 13 years needless to say, my next vehicle will no be purchase there.

Love the view

by Me from Denver, Co | October 18, 2013

Like the ride and love sitting up higher. Like the ride and feel safe driving. My 3rd cadillac and my favorite

Great looking and well equipped car

by Bunni from St. Petersburg, Fl | October 1, 2013

I have been looking at and researching this car for a long time. I test drove it a couple of times and in the end, it became one of my top 2 choices overall. The other choice was less accommodating, with less features but a sturdy and a very unique look. The staff at the dealership where I bought the SRX was very knowledgeable and ready to serve. They found and brought in the vehicle with all the exact specifications that I requested. So far, getting used to all the gadgets and operations has been very smooth and easy to maneuver. The ride is smooth and the look is smart. The warranties surpassed all other vehicles and makes I researched. I am pleases, So far so good.

Love the CUE

by Happy Wife from Porter, TX | September 27, 2013

Love the look and feel of the car. Only had for a week but I love the CUE. Ease of use and looks great.

Cadillac SRX - Beautiful Automobile

by Hot Rod from Houston, TX | September 27, 2013

Our SRX drives and handles smoothly through city traffic with responsive steering and accelleration. We equipped out unit with the mesh grill, chrome accents and side body molding. It's the most attractive vehicle in it's class. We compared it to all the leading luxury SUVs in it's class and felt it compared will with all of them and surpassed most of them. Ergonomics are great, voice controls of devices allow you to focus on driving and the seating is comfortable. Some of the items we didn't like is the cargo areas was slightly smaller than some others in it's class, the rear seat could use a little more spacing and adjusting side mirrors to protect against blind spots was a challenge (but the collision warning system is very effective).

First GM product I ever bought

by Big Bruce from Atlanta, Georgia | September 26, 2013

Bought a new Luxury SRX with 20 inch chrome wheels, trailer provision, driver awareness package and cargo management in August 2013. My previous ride was a 2005 RX 330 that has been a very good vehicle, so I was biased towards a new RX350 Lexus. The Cadillac won me over with better looks, more comfortable leather seats, and more power. The dash and the CUE system is spectacular and the driver awareness feature keeps you in the lanes and helps with parking. I was surprised at how well the SRX accelerates and handles. The interior finishes beat the the others we looked at. It is the most comfortable car I have ever owned. The gas mileage will be a couple of miles per gallon less than the RX, but the Cadillac is heavier, faster, and I believe safer than the others. We will see about long term reliability, but so far, (2000 miles), no problems. Cadillac picks up all maintenance for the first 4 years or so. The last GM product I was using regularly was my parents 1965 Impala. If this CUV holds up, another Cadillac will be in my future. I am very impressed by what Cadillac has done.

First Time Cadillac Buyer..and the 2013 SRX

by Viniadf from Smithtown, NY | August 25, 2013

I purchased my 2013 Cadillac SRX Premium Edition in mid July 2013. Simply Put: The GREAT Things: -I love the exterior styling -I love the interior styling -I love the quality of the interior, the stitched dashboard, the layout of the dashboard, the color options, the interior lighting and the CUE System -I love the SPORTS MODE Transmission-Awesome, vehicle takes off like a rocket!!! -The Safety Features are OVER-The-TOP Awesome, including the Adaptive Cruise Control and the BEST rear camera system on the planet. The Questionable: -I personally love the "heaviness" of the vehicle. It drives hard/heavy and this is something I like. I wouldn't say it drives like a TRUCK, but it surely doesn't drive like a luxury car either. This is a preference and I like the stiffer feel and the security of being within a more solid feeling vehicle. Some people would prefer a more Nimble or Agile type of drive, for those people.. I would recommend to buy a car. The I-Need-Improvement Category: -The CUE system works awesome, but the glass they use is a Magnet for FINGERPRINTS!! I find myself cleaning it Everyday!!! -I felt my transmission got a little loose after putting 1500 miles on the vehicle. I sense a slight drag time upon acceleration at times.. -The seats have nice feathers such as heat and air cooled... but I do find them a tad hard for a "luxury vehicle". Also, at this level vehicle, I would have liked to have the option of purchasing "massaging seats". On my long drives, a nice vibration/back rub would be great.. Final Thoughts You have to buy what you LOVE. My financial situation allowed me to purchase any of the top brands, but at the end I chose the SRX because I found it more eye appealing (inside and out), because it "didn't drive" like a car, that it had a pretty quick step in the Sports Mode option and overall had just about all the bells & whistles (including an air cooled glove box to keep items cool on your drives) -

Great Vehicle

by Jake from Phoenix, Arizona | August 6, 2013

Great Vehicle, Great looking, comfortable would recommend to a friend if I had any. I would purchase another one if I had to choose another vehicle.