2014 Cadillac SRX

Starting MSRP

Overall

Very Disappointing

by SylviaS from North Texas | November 24, 2014

The seats are very uncomfortable, especially after trips. The road noise is horrible. It is like a window is down. People can not hear me on the phone due to the background noise. Siruis Xm traffic alerts do not come through even though they have sent the signal over and over.

Does exactly what I wanted it to do.

by Sports car owner from Atlanta, Georgia | August 4, 2014

Very good at being what it should be. Ease of operation. I would buy another . The sport model , I have is well worth the extra costs.

Great vehicle

by Jama from Lorain Ohio | July 4, 2014

rides nice,all bells and whistles, Great Engine, Ride is nice .6 engine is smooth, No problems with vehicle.

A tale of three 2014 SRXs

by GM fan from Orlando, FL | July 2, 2014

Purchased my 1st Cadillac in March, a beautiful red 2014 SRX (Luxury). Such excitement. On the drive home from the dealership, the driver's seat heater came on... and the VUE didn't work either...thought I'd touched something I shouldn't have...very uncomfortable ride home. At six weeks the battery died. After three months of this happening sporadically; calls to the dealership and two visits to the dealership - it never happened while they had the vehicle; but, it finally happened after it had been with them for a week, they were filling the gas tank to give it back to me without finding the 'problem' when it happened. There was something wrong with the electrical system/computer. While they had my SRX in the shop, they gave me another SRX to drive, it had a couple differant toots and whistles but it fit like a glove, handled very differantly and was a pleasure to drive. I refused to take back my vehicle and wound up 'purchasing' another brand new midnight blue 2014 SRX. This one also has a few differant enhancements and I love it; have not had any issues in the two weeks I've had it which helps make the first one a faded bad memory.

2014 Cadillac SRX

by farmerswife from Odin, Kansas | June 15, 2014

I bought this vehicle because of the styling appeal. I had owned a 2011 Chevy Equinox which I liked but wanted a little more interior luxury. I love all the features available for safety. The blind spot feature is great, the front and rear park assist, backup camera, lane departure warning, the auto dimming headlights, rain sensor wipers and all the other features make this SUV crossover a joy to drive and the fuel mileage is right on what the EPA estimate says. Only one concern, the exterior mirrors cause a blind spot. I'm 5'6" tall and wonder if a taller person would have the same issue with the blocked vision. I have had this vehicle a week and have driven it 1100 miles. The CUE takes some learning but what it's capable of doing makes it worth reading the owners manual.

Disappointed

by Roy from Dallas, TX | May 24, 2014

I am disappointed in my SRX. The seats are uncomfortable, the transmission shifts rough, the CUE system is difficult to learn and unresponsive, the tire inflator makes the vehicle unreliable for road trips.

Love it!

by purpletulips from Indianapois, IN | May 13, 2014

I had a 2008 SRX which I loved and wasn't planning to replace as yet. Took it for the 60,000mile service and got a loaner 2014 SRX premium. It was love at first sight and ride. It handles very well, has all the bells and whistles a finicky woman like me wants in her vehicle. I love the sleek look and design, though still adjusting to the smaller trunk. It is significantly smaller than the 2008 model, back seat leg room tighter and trunk definitely smaller. But I will adjust. With all the warning features in this car, side view mirror alerts, front and back collision alerts, I feel like my only job is to drive safe and keep my eyes on the road. Now if this thing would only park itself.....

Cadillac is Back with a Vengence!!

by POLO MAN from Isle of Palms, SC | May 13, 2014

My father always drove Cadillacs years ago, and I swore I would never buy a Cadillac----and over the years have driven Audis, Mercedes, and Porsches. Today, I purchased a new Cadillac XRS. Wow!! The old Cadillac stigma is gone and this high tech, high design, and safety conscious suv/crossover beats them all. Cadillac is now No.1 is Customer Service (J.D.Powers/2014) and Cadillac now includes ALL service and maintenace during the 4 year warranty period. The price is incredible for the included features--and knocks Audi and Mercedes in the ditch!

handles as good as it looks

by kweb from Albany, NY | March 14, 2014

Looks beautiful, handles beautifully, touch screen controls take a little getting used to, AWD drives well in the snow, quite a bit smaller than the Enclave I traded for it but I wanted to downsize. Over all a great car. Hope it's reliable-time will tell.

one of the good ones

by smokyMTN woody from smokey Mtns | March 10, 2014

BOUGHT IT and excellent so far would recommend SRX to anyone for local and short driving less than175miles,that is my opinion. I have CTS _V that I typically use for anything over 100.