See Also: 2006 Cadillac STS

14 city / 20 hwy

Overall

Great overall car

by STS from | January 29, 2014

A sporty and luxurious ride. Fun to drive and great to look at!! The perfect car for someone who wants luxury sedan but wants the rumble and power of a sports car.

best value

by Lou Moran from Melbourne, FL | November 3, 2013

I have the car about one month and love it is the sts 2006- v8 fully loaded and the ride ,quality, and balance of the car is great I say get one but try to find one with very low mileage my had only 47000 miles There is nothing like a Cadi and it`s made in the USA

2006 Cadillac STS

by Bud from Deland,Florida | October 28, 2013

I found my Cadillac STS on Cars.Com .It only had 23,800 miles on it & the CarFax showed it was always a Florida car.The cars runs like brand new,the interior is super clean & the dealer gave me a fair price on my trade in.

Get this car!!!!

by Jordan10 from San Antonio,TX | November 12, 2012

I purchased the vehicle with 56,000 miles on it. I drive around 3,000 miles a month. I am 6'6" tall. The car is comfortable and rides great. It is a V6 and has enough power. I am partial to cadillac's. I should have purchased the all wheel drive for I live up north and the car is terrible in the snow. I currently have 114,000 miles on it with no problems. i change the oil every 3,000 miles. I am looking forward to reaching 200,000 miles.

Pleasure to drive

by Shoppegirl from Jackson | April 9, 2012

I can't find anything I don't like about this car. The ride is like riding on a cloud and comfortable. It's a pleasure to drive again. Can't wait to jump in my car and go.

Nices car I have ever owned

by Mr. V. from Olathe, Ks. | November 30, 2011

Power and speed with all the comfort you would expect from Cadillac the STS is the fine tuned car that looks good and you will look good driving it.

Very Good Sport Sedan

by Car Lover from Southfield, Michigan | October 4, 2011

I bought my '06 STS used in "08 with only 16,000 miles on it. I have the northstar V8 that produces great acceleration. However, the rear wheel drive version is not good in Michigan winters. Therefore, I can only drive my car about seven to eight months per year. Overall, the ride quality, handling and braking is outstanding! In the three years I've owned it, I have not had any major machanical or operational issues with it. I must say one thing: For a car of this caliber and price, Cadillac should have researched STS' competitors and provided a more luxurious interior.

The most beautiful and fastest car ive ever owned

by Mr. DTS-V from Plainfield, NJ | September 3, 2011

I purchased a 2005 STS in May of 2011 it has the 1sf luxury performance package. This car is awesome .

Excellent automobile

by Ohio Owner from Ohio | May 23, 2011

This is an excellent and comfortable automobile. It drives smoother than any other luxury car I've ever owned including a past Mercedes and Acura and it performs well on regular gas. My only complaint is the less than impressive interior. Would I buy another? You bet!

Most comfortable luxury sedan i've owned

by Luxury car-a-holic from Michigan | March 23, 2011

Comfortable seating, luxurious interior, great V8 performance, descent gas milage, excellent handling, OK navigation system (old generation).

Featured Services for this Cadillac STS-V