See Also: 2007 Cadillac STS

14 city / 21 hwy

Overall

Best caddy I've ever had

by Car show king from Boston mass | August 7, 2013

I had a 2005 cts, the car was great until I got totaled, I started looking for another caddy, I came across a 2007 caddy sts , has all options except for the moonroof, I test drove this car and I was hooked, this is car I've always wanted, V8 awd , with all the toys, I love this car

2007 STS-V

by Sports Cars and Performance Cars from Rochester New York | October 23, 2012

This STS-V has everything, no need to settle for the slower version of this car, the "V" series is the answer. Very fast , great handling and able to beat 99% of the cars on the road, from a dead stop or pull. Lots of features make this a great touring car, the large back seats that are heated are nice for full size people. many toys and a nav system that works great. why wait, this is the car you have wanted!

Not Impressed

by sky Watcher from Dickinson, ND | April 17, 2012

My 2001 Cadillac STS 4 is high on comfort, low on performance and reliability. I have had the rear end replaced, the rings in the engine replaced, two computer problems and a peeling interior door handle replaced. This car spends too much time with my mechanic. The best mileage I have received with this car is 19 mpg.

Better performer than my 84 vette

by Performance car enthusiast from Southern California | March 15, 2012

The car is not just a STS its a STS-V. I love the mix of performance and luxury it's like a vette with for doors. I also like the exclusivity of a STS-V because there were only about 2000 made per year... Beside mine I have not seen another one on the street, yet.

Awsome car for the money, style & performance

by 1st time Caddy from Chicago, Illinois | November 29, 2011

Very nice car for the money. The inside has not changed much at all from an 05 to 2011. The color blue chip is awsome in the sunlight. The only this is that it's not as good on gas aas my BMW 330i was.

hard seating

by 3car from CANADA | July 29, 2011

very good highway but not very good on rougher city streets.Needs a gel seat to keep the ride tolerable.GM has never really fully understood that COMFORT is IMPORTANT.-

A pleasure every time I drive

by gaspasser from Romeo, Michigan | December 2, 2010

Second owner 35,000 miles and have owned it for 3 months and I have to say I have enjoyed this car more than any other I have owned except a 1970 roadrunner I bought new at the age of 20.

Most fun to drive sedan I have ever owned

by Car Enthusiast from Dallas, TX | September 16, 2009

I have owned a 2007 STS V since new, it has never let me down, handles very well with an abundance of power on tap. It has more features than you ask for at a price that is far below the competition. My only complaint is the navigation system is on the complex side. In over 50k miles I have had it in the shop only once, drivers side door window seal made wind noise. The dealer gave me a loaner and washed-cleaned my car and fixed the problem first time. I will buy Caddy again in 2010, probably a CTS V this go around.

A Luxurious Car with Decent MPG

by Statesman from St. Louis, MO | August 4, 2009

I inherited our 2007 STS with low miles in early 2009. It had been well-kept and was like new with less than 9,000 miles. It is quite good accelerating and stopping. Cornering for a car this size is also good. Comfort is excellenet. I have the V6 but wouldn't know it's not a V8 except at the gas pump: I get better MPG from the Caddy than from my V6 Jeep Liberty! The amount of electronic gadgetry is amazing, but also a bit intimidating. I can only imagine what repairs will cost when the original factory warranty expires. If I can't purchase a reputable extended service warranty when the original warranty expire, I doubt I will keep the car.

most pleasing car I've had in years and years

by Lincolns for years from Bismarck ND | November 11, 2008

I bought an 07 STS V6 with 14k. I have owned over 80 cars for my personal use and this one is exceptional. Our drive home from the purchase was about 700 miles-what an absolute pleasure. Each day that I drive it(if my son or wife haven't grabbed it first)I am more pleased that we have it. Quiet, comfortable and smooth-what more would you want.

Featured Services for this Cadillac STS-V