Cadillac's midsize sport sedan, the STS, features a powerful V-6 and a variety of high-tech safety options. The STS competes with the BMW 5 Series, Lincoln MKS and Hyundai Genesis.
New for 2011
- Rocker-panel moldings
- Small spoiler
- Chrome door handles
- Polished-aluminum dual exhaust tips
- Standard 17-inch alloy wheels, optional 18-inch alloys
- Optional head-up display projects vehicle speed and other selectable readouts on the windshield
- Standard eight-speaker Bose stereo
- Optional 15-speaker, Bose 5.1-channel surround-sound stereo
- Standard leather seats, dual-zone climate control
- Optional heated steering wheel
- Optional heated and ventilated seats
Under the Hood
The STS' 3.6-liter V-6 has direct injection and produces 302 horsepower and 272 pounds-feet of torque. It uses a six-speed automatic transmission. An optional performance package includes four-piston calipers with larger brake discs, among other tweaks.
- Standard front and side-impact airbags and side curtain airbags
- Standard antilock brakes, electronic stability system
- Optional lane departure and blind spot warning systems
- Optional Intellibeam headlamps that self-adjust their intensity based on oncoming or leading vehicles
People Who Viewed This Car Also Viewed
Closest Dealers Listing this Car
Featured Services for the Cadillac STS
- Sell your current car quickly and easily on Cars.com.