2013 Cadillac XTS

Available in 12 styles:  2013 Cadillac XTS 4dr AWD Sedan shown
Starting MSRP

Overall

great change

by previous caddy owner from renick cadillac in orange county calif. | October 19, 2014

the 21st Century has arrived! Thank you GM, everything we hoped for, from more room to safety mirrors and sea vibrations when approaching obstacles. we needed that like all of or import competetiors !

too new to tell how reliable. ask after 100000 mil

by mw from Green Bay WI | July 23, 2014

Buick no longer makes a "real" full size car. Therefore I bought a new Cadillac XTS. I like it. Good MPG so far (33 on the highway, about 19 around town). Smaller exterior/wheelbase than previous cars, but good size interior and smooth ride. Handles well. Many features.

Ultimate Luxury

by plakmt from Chicago, IL | May 30, 2014

Awesome car! Replaced my '04 CTS and a big step up in technology. So much available technology is almost overwhelming but do yourself a favor and take the time to learn the basic operations before hitting the road. I wish it were simpler, but wouldn't give up any of the features to do so.

A Lot of car for the Money

by Chad from Boston, MA | May 25, 2014

All of the reviewers must be 25 years old and love racing around corners in German vehicles. Well this driver loves a smooth luxurious ride, class interior with room to wiggle, and a car that makes a statement. Well the XTS does all those things and at a competitive price. I test drove them all, the German's felt like I had a girdle on, tight seating and lots of power, both 70,000 dollar cars. I could of been driving a VW no one even noticed them. The test drive with the Caddy I got 4 wows is that nice, interesting. I am glad I went for Caddy and really love my Premium XTS4.........

nice car but

by rod from wall,nj | May 22, 2014

Nice car but that dash! to much time pushing, sliding and thinking (what do I do next to work all features). If you have one you would know what im talking about. People want to drive and look at the road, not work a computer.

I own one

by Caddy 4 ever from | April 24, 2014

Very nice riding car....I knew it was a good choice went people driving Mercedes owners would ask what kind of car it was and complimented me on how nice the car looked

Car Purchase

by Bob Russsell from Pentwater MI | April 21, 2014

I highly recommend Dimmitt Cadilac when purchasing an automobile. I have purchased several cars from them and have been extremely satisfied with all of the vehicles. Greg Learn was my consultant and does an excellent job. He makes purchasing a car a pleasurable experience, He was very thorough and professional during the entire process. He is an excellent agent.

It's like flying first class all the way!

by hdgaliath from Los Banos, Ca | February 6, 2014

This is my 7th. Cadilliac I've owned. My first XTS. I love it. I shouldn't have waited a year to get it. "Drives like a Cadi" are words used to discribe many other makes and models. But there is a reason for that. All other vehicles don't even measure up to how nice of a ride this car realy is!

Congratulations GM

by PX4 from DC Suburbs | January 5, 2014

Just purchased my black XTS Sport. I was conflicted about buying a Cadillac since I have owned 4 Mercedes and most recently a BMW since late 1990's. Perception is that this car is for senior citizens and sightings confirm this. Very few young people drive this car, never seen one in fact except limo drivers. I am 57 and probably at the young end of typical purchaser universe. If Cadillac wants to attract a younger demographic they need to think hard about changing this image, car purchases at this price point are at least 50% ego / image driven. If people drive the XTS Sport they are likely to buy it. For me, after driving the new V Sport my impression of the car as a real contender has been cemented. I agree with all of the comments herein about comfort. This point is incontrovertible: The XTS is a very comfortable car, luxurious with many thoughtful convenience features designed to make the driving experience pleasant and relaxing. My BMW was also comfortable and a nice car but was the most poorly designed over engineered vehicle I have ever owned. Silly control placement and interface and the iDrive is just an unnecessarily complex mess. . With the Caddy I can unlock the doors, open the trunk, go from park to reverse, navigate and customize things without uttering “WTH” every two minutes or having to whip out the owner’s manual. The Cadillac is easy and intuitive and not fussy. It is a great relief to drive this car vs. the BMW. Performance is not the reason one will buy the XTS V Sport but it does well enough. The twin turbo is a very, very nice power plant and you can get real fast real quick. It makes nice noises under acceleration and in sport mode the suspension hunkers down and stiffens up noticeably producing a firm feel and less body roll. I wish they would have a suspension only adjustment as the sport mode choice requires paddle shifting with some assistance (the car shifts for you or won’t shift based on speed and RPMs). Nonetheless, it is cumbersome to have to pay attention to the tach. Driving the car under normal conditions is so pleasant I find myself totally satisfied to just enjoy the ride and rarely push it. But, when you do it gets up and goes. The interior is also top drawer. Very tasteful and elegant, well laid out with high quality materials. Fit and finish as good as any car I have owned. The car is roomy and unlike the DTS the back seats are very spacious with plenty of leg room. With four six footers in the family we appreciate this. The accent lighting at night, although nice, is white which was a mistake. I would recommend blue or dark orange as this would be more stylish. This accent looks like a door cracked open to a room with an incandescent light on. The touch controls are temperamental and sometimes just do not respond but with practice they are OK. NOTE TO GM: This needs work. The CUE system gives you access to many cool things and the system is good and relatively easy to learn. The screen is bright and the user interface is sophisticated and powerful but not too complex. The icon based system navigation allows ease of use and the menus are customizable and comprehensive without being complex. The voice activated functionality is excellent. When giving complex vocal commands you will be amazed at the accuracy of the system. I like the look of the car but, as with many others the color is important. I got Raven Black and although it looks like a limo the car is beautiful in this color and other dark choices. BTW - Is there anything wrong with looking like a limo? From certain angles the car looks much better than other angles. The full side view is least pleasing with the rear quarter view, showing the cars ample rear end, and very cool LED lights, being the best. From the front, especially with lights on the car is very impressive as the geometry of the grille and headlight assembly is optically very attractive. Overall I am pleased with the XTS and despite comparisons with the 5 series and E class I think this is more fairly compared to 7 series and S class. Price was not an issue for me so although the German cars are very nice the Caddy was my choice and I am happy with it.

Needs more comfortable seats

by BuyAmerican from scw az | December 21, 2013

The human back is not in a "V" shape. The same goes for the seat cushion. I wish I still had my 1954 Ford.