2013 Cadillac XTS

Available in 12 styles:  2013 Cadillac XTS 4dr AWD Sedan shown

Overall

Everyone loves this car

by ohio doug from ohio | November 11, 2015

A friend of mine liked his mother's new xts platinum so much he offered his new mercedes 350 E-class to her even up. She tuned him down. I like the XTS better than the E-class. I am not biased since I also have a mercedes slk that I love.

I love the car

by BDK from Denver, co | November 10, 2015

Okay, to be fair, love the car and the ride. However, so many small issues the dealer has not been able to resolve. The quality for the money, buy something else. I wanted this car the moment I saw it for the first time. The car spends so much time in the shop, fixing the little things, if the dealer can even find the issue. I have shot video of cabin noise, they still can figure it out, so frustrating. Head light went out, had to go to the dealer, can't just replace the headlight! it's about to run out of warranty, and everything is expensive to repair.

The real deal

by Drive trend from | September 29, 2015

Better than expected. 21st Century...Learning curve...takes some time. And that's part of the experience. GM has finally gotten it right.

My Cadillac

by javlouid from Louisville | May 30, 2015

This has been a great car. This is my eighth Cadillac in the last 25 years. It is one of the best road cars I have ever owned. It is great to take on trips, extremely comfortable and luxurious. It is good in snow with front wheel-drive and I have really enjoyed.

Comfort Reigns

by Granddad from Naples, FL | January 27, 2015

My 335i convertible was always fun, but increasingly tough to get in and out of. I bought a 2014 V-Sport Platinum at our northern residence last fall and love it, so decided to go for comfort, and electronics, and get one here in Florida. Used seemed to make sense and the Platinum I bought is very clean and the same as my other, except lower horsepower. Great cars!

great change

by previous caddy owner from renick cadillac in orange county calif. | October 19, 2014

the 21st Century has arrived! Thank you GM, everything we hoped for, from more room to safety mirrors and sea vibrations when approaching obstacles. we needed that like all of or import competetiors !

too new to tell how reliable. ask after 100000 mil

by mw from Green Bay WI | July 23, 2014

Buick no longer makes a "real" full size car. Therefore I bought a new Cadillac XTS. I like it. Good MPG so far (33 on the highway, about 19 around town). Smaller exterior/wheelbase than previous cars, but good size interior and smooth ride. Handles well. Many features.

Ultimate Luxury

by plakmt from Chicago, IL | May 30, 2014

Awesome car! Replaced my '04 CTS and a big step up in technology. So much available technology is almost overwhelming but do yourself a favor and take the time to learn the basic operations before hitting the road. I wish it were simpler, but wouldn't give up any of the features to do so.

A Lot of car for the Money

by Chad from Boston, MA | May 25, 2014

All of the reviewers must be 25 years old and love racing around corners in German vehicles. Well this driver loves a smooth luxurious ride, class interior with room to wiggle, and a car that makes a statement. Well the XTS does all those things and at a competitive price. I test drove them all, the German's felt like I had a girdle on, tight seating and lots of power, both 70,000 dollar cars. I could of been driving a VW no one even noticed them. The test drive with the Caddy I got 4 wows is that nice, interesting. I am glad I went for Caddy and really love my Premium XTS4.........

nice car but

by rod from wall,nj | May 22, 2014

Nice car but that dash! to much time pushing, sliding and thinking (what do I do next to work all features). If you have one you would know what im talking about. People want to drive and look at the road, not work a computer.