2013 Cadillac XTS

Available in 12 styles:  2013 Cadillac XTS 4dr AWD Sedan shown

Overall

My Cadillac

by javlouid from Louisville | May 30, 2015

This has been a great car. This is my eighth Cadillac in the last 25 years. It is one of the best road cars I have ever owned. It is great to take on trips, extremely comfortable and luxurious. It is good in snow with front wheel-drive and I have really enjoyed.

Comfort Reigns

by Granddad from Naples, FL | January 27, 2015

My 335i convertible was always fun, but increasingly tough to get in and out of. I bought a 2014 V-Sport Platinum at our northern residence last fall and love it, so decided to go for comfort, and electronics, and get one here in Florida. Used seemed to make sense and the Platinum I bought is very clean and the same as my other, except lower horsepower. Great cars!

great change

by previous caddy owner from renick cadillac in orange county calif. | October 19, 2014

the 21st Century has arrived! Thank you GM, everything we hoped for, from more room to safety mirrors and sea vibrations when approaching obstacles. we needed that like all of or import competetiors !

too new to tell how reliable. ask after 100000 mil

by mw from Green Bay WI | July 23, 2014

Buick no longer makes a "real" full size car. Therefore I bought a new Cadillac XTS. I like it. Good MPG so far (33 on the highway, about 19 around town). Smaller exterior/wheelbase than previous cars, but good size interior and smooth ride. Handles well. Many features.

Ultimate Luxury

by plakmt from Chicago, IL | May 30, 2014

Awesome car! Replaced my '04 CTS and a big step up in technology. So much available technology is almost overwhelming but do yourself a favor and take the time to learn the basic operations before hitting the road. I wish it were simpler, but wouldn't give up any of the features to do so.

A Lot of car for the Money

by Chad from Boston, MA | May 25, 2014

All of the reviewers must be 25 years old and love racing around corners in German vehicles. Well this driver loves a smooth luxurious ride, class interior with room to wiggle, and a car that makes a statement. Well the XTS does all those things and at a competitive price. I test drove them all, the German's felt like I had a girdle on, tight seating and lots of power, both 70,000 dollar cars. I could of been driving a VW no one even noticed them. The test drive with the Caddy I got 4 wows is that nice, interesting. I am glad I went for Caddy and really love my Premium XTS4.........

nice car but

by rod from wall,nj | May 22, 2014

Nice car but that dash! to much time pushing, sliding and thinking (what do I do next to work all features). If you have one you would know what im talking about. People want to drive and look at the road, not work a computer.

I own one

by Caddy 4 ever from | April 24, 2014

Very nice riding car....I knew it was a good choice went people driving Mercedes owners would ask what kind of car it was and complimented me on how nice the car looked

Car Purchase

by Bob Russsell from Pentwater MI | April 21, 2014

I highly recommend Dimmitt Cadilac when purchasing an automobile. I have purchased several cars from them and have been extremely satisfied with all of the vehicles. Greg Learn was my consultant and does an excellent job. He makes purchasing a car a pleasurable experience, He was very thorough and professional during the entire process. He is an excellent agent.

It's like flying first class all the way!

by hdgaliath from Los Banos, Ca | February 6, 2014

This is my 7th. Cadilliac I've owned. My first XTS. I love it. I shouldn't have waited a year to get it. "Drives like a Cadi" are words used to discribe many other makes and models. But there is a reason for that. All other vehicles don't even measure up to how nice of a ride this car realy is!