2014 Cadillac XTS

Starting MSRP

Overall

The Ultimate CAddy

by FATCADDY from West Hempstead, New YOrk | August 14, 2014

I picked this car up Tuesday night. This car is so impressive on so many levels it's hard to know where to start. although it has the "typical" soft ride of a REAL Caddy it also has every possible 21st Century option you can wnat - and then some. The performance from a dead stop won't make you think "Hellcat" ...but no one buying this car is looking to race it anyway. And its plenty quick enough after first gear.

All the bells and whistles

by Salty from Boston suburb | June 16, 2014

I was hoping to find a car as comfortable as my 2007 Cadillac DTS, but no one seems to make that anymore. The "soft" ride, which i loved has been replaced by a tighter suspension- not as good for people with back problems. But, the XTS definitely handles better. As soon as i learn all of the computer functions, I know I will enjoy driving it. (I just need a lot of soft cushions for comfort sake.)

Hard to find a better vehicle for the money!

by Lee R. from Hampton, NH | June 11, 2014

Cadillac's have been in my family for 3 generations and I just purchased the XTS and this by far is the best car Cadillac has designed and Manufactured. I highly recommend this car! take one for a test ride and you'll see what I mean, It will sell itself!

Finally the right year XTS

by jtawindows from Nashville | March 6, 2014

I had a 2013 XTS that rattled all over especially the dash. I traded for the 2014 and could not be happier. The dealer did try to fix three times but could not. This proves you should never buy the first year of a new design.

wife's learning about engines

by sumi2459 from cape may NJ | January 29, 2014

Finally my wife and I agreed on a vehicle we both liked after 32 yrs. It turned out to be a 2014 xts Luxury Cadillac white diamond tricoat in color with a 3.6L V6 Engine Turbo. We get about 19 mpg city 30 mph highway I'm no mechanic but I know a little about auto repairs since we purchased this car my wife can can tell me everything from tire size to what a turbo engine means anyway I highly recommend this vehicle.

finest car I have ever owned

by Margie from Franklinton, La. 70438 | December 24, 2013

great automobile my dealer Mossy cadillac of Mississipppi were the best..... this new XTS is a lot of car for the money..

Very Rough Ride

by Ed from Lexngton,S.C. | November 22, 2013

My new(2 weeks and 700 miles) XTS has proven to be one of the roughest riding automobiles I have every owned.It is almost as if GM failed to put shocks on this car.My 2010 Chevy Silverado truck has a smoother ride without feeling every small bump in the road than the XTS .If you are contemplating buying a XTS you should test drive it on some fairly rough streets or roads first. The rest of the car is great. Ed Nine Lexington,S.C.

most safety features i have ever had

by fiddler from oswego ny | September 24, 2013

This car is comfortable and easy to handle love the back up camera and drivers awareness package especially the blind spot indicators on the mirror