See Also: 1993 Chevrolet C1500 | 1993 Chevrolet C3500

See Photos & Videos

Overall

1993 Chevrolet Silverado Z71 extended cab

by Duck hunter from California | February 11, 2014

Bought this truck new in 1993 has only 110K miles on it. Had to replace the transmission at 94K due to towing my boat all over the state and ocean fishing. My truck stays garaged all the time. I have another truck that I commute to work in. it has a 4 inch lift kit and I added Helwig leaf springs for added support. Recently my radio went out and I am in the process of installing an after market cd/stereo thru Crutchfield. Removing the existing radio with the equalizer and tape deck took some time to remove but hopefully the new stereo will be easier since it comes with all the accessories. I don't think I'll ever get this truck up. It's my baby.

Chevy c1500 ext cab 350 v8 Great truck

by DIY pickup truck man from Douglasville | February 9, 2009

This is a truck that you can drive until the wheels fall off. My 93 which I bought in 95 never had any major problems. Only normal ware and tear. I drove the truck for 14 years.I would still be driving it if a lady had not ran a stop sign and totaled it for me. I would highly recomend this truck. I miss it. Once you own a truck you will always own a truck. This truck is why.

Bryan

by Bryan from VA | July 2, 2006

This vehicle is in very good shape. It runs and drives very well. Tires are like new.Brand new cap on bed. New exhaust system. It has 350 motor with 98000 miles on motor and drivetrain.

Featured Services for this Chevrolet K1500