See Also: 1997 Chevrolet C1500

Available in 8 styles:  K1500 Regular Cab shown

Overall

97 chevrolet silveraldo z714x4 5.7l

by truck enthusiast from Richburg, SC | July 26, 2014

This truck is like none of the newer models in my opinion. It runs great, has pretty good gas mileage, sturdy frame, easy to work on, and is extremely reliable. Never have had any major issues with this truck. Has 170000+ miles and runs like it's new! If you're looking for a great truck, this would be it! I bought a new car last year and WOW what a difference! Yeah, it's more "modern" but everything scratches and tears up so easily in comparison to this truck!

Great truck

by bama1990 from Chico Ca. | January 13, 2014

I have 7 of these trucks and they all have been great my favorite one is a 97 2wd ext cab it has 311000 miles on it and its all stock it still has the original water pump and fuel pump and alternator this truck still looks great and I drive it everyday

Always like style & reliability of this model

by Lefty from Kent, Wa | September 7, 2013

Had many experiences using others truck models like this, 1991-1999. Always been reliable, easy to repair, built to handle any job I've needed it for, and extremely duable(see lots of these models on the road today).

GREAT TRUCKS

by GO4X4N from Boise,Id. | July 17, 2013

Hi, I own the 93 Silverado, 4X4, 1500, 5.7L, std. 5spd. Great truck, it will take you anywhere you want to go in comfort. The biggest draw backs to these old trucks are the small parts like alternators, water pumps and wiper motors. I must also mention my trucks MPG. City 11, Hwy 15. That's acceptable to me for a dependable truck. I hope this helps somebody make a good choice on a truck. Good Luck.

GM pickups

by diesel dan from colorado | April 16, 2013

Excellent vehicles. 1988 thru 1999, all models of GMC-Chevrolet. I own 3 of them. Buy it!!! I just bought another one with 165000 miles and it runs and looks like its new!!!! 400,000 miles is not unusual for these trucks

GREAT TRUCK

by Timmy69 from Davie, FL | December 31, 2010

I have had 3 of these. GRRREEEAAAATTTT TRUCK! With everything this truck has on it, it is a steal! I wish I lived closer to go look at it!

Uses car for Towing

Great Truck - Hard to find

by Truck Guy from CA | December 10, 2010

This truck is a hard-to-find unit. I used to own an exact matching Z71, and I still regret the day I sold it. Nice find!

Featured Services for this Chevrolet K1500