See Also: 1996 Chevrolet C2500

Available in 3 styles:  K2500 Silverado Regular Cab shown

Information Coming Soon

1996 K2500 6.5 Liter Turbo Diesel

by CheyeneSupporter from Portland, Oregon | February 9, 2015

I purchased my Cheyene from my state department of transportation as surplus. they used it for ten years then auctioned it for $5600.00 with 130,000 miles on it. I had many required maintenance trips to the shop. But have put another 100,000 miles on the running gear. Recently I replaced the transmission but the engine is still very good. No blow by and no oil consumption. I had to replace the rear main seal so I put a new transmission in. The old transmission was still running but had too many miles on it for me. The miles and cost 25 cents per mile for maintenance and diesel modifications says alot about these trucks. I still get 14 miles per gallon too. About the same as my old B2200. It is a good old fashioned diesel pickup that sounds like a truck and rides like a truck.

Featured Services for this Chevrolet K2500

• Sell your current car quickly and easily on
  • Get help with car repair now on Visit Repair & Care