See Also: 2004 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500

2004 Chevrolet Avalanche 2500
Available in 1 styles:  2004 Chevrolet Avalanche 1500 4x4 shown

Information Coming Soon

Overall

Best truck purchase, sad to let it go

by Devo from Salisbury, MD | April 16, 2014

I had this truck for 10 years, it has been the best truck I have ever owned. Sad to let it go but time to move on after 10 years. Great truck for towing and excellent in the snow and on the beach. Only down fall is the gas mileage with the prices over the years increasing since it was new.

avalanche

by smart from Florida | February 18, 2014

are you kidding no test drive only 1 picture, looks like spare tire is on rear. I would not buy anything from you ,you don't seem to have any respect for customers!!!

smooth driving, incredibly comfortable truck

by jayjaystokes from selden ny | November 27, 2013

since I have purchased this truck,I have driven it everyday over my secondary car a Mitsubishi Eclipse.I'm averaging 14 to 18 miles a gallon.. the Mitsu gets 23 overall, but it's not about the money anymore it's about the comfortability of this truck I love driving it I really do! I have an incredibly wide field of view and it is real smooth on the highway. the heated seats in my truck are smoking hot, after a long day of delivering and installing appliances. I would recommend anyone who is interested in the truck to buy it. that's my review

Great Truck/SUV

by wisdomseeker2 from Williamston, SC | October 27, 2013

Traded our 99 Ford F-250 ext-cab for this and what a great difference in comfort, mpg,& versatility.

nicest truck and eye appealing

by tex85 from Winter Springs, Fl | October 16, 2013

so many whistles and bells I still haven't figured everything out yet, holds a lot of gas empty to full is a price shocker lol

The Best Truck/car I've owned

by Ziggy Zo from Flint, MI | January 3, 2013

I love this 2004 Truck/car. I have been wanting one for years. I just happen to meet a guy at a Tire service station who wanted to sell it because he could not carry all of his suits, in it, for his business. I was in the right place at the right time. This truck rides almost as good as a car and the room in the bed of the truck comes in handy at times. Now I had to get use to the gas mileage about 16-20 miles a gallon but it's well worth it. The heated leather seats and multi cd player are excellent. Not to mention the automatic 4WD. Love it. Get one.

Liking the Avalanche

by okieavalanche1 from | December 23, 2012

I love my Avi so far! Love the extra space and pickup bed. Not loving the gas mileage, but its to be expected.

Best Around 4 Seater Truck on the Market

by Rick from Washington, DC | November 28, 2012

I brought mine used in 2006 with 43,000 miles on it. Love the interior and the midgate idea. It ride as good as a car. I want the 2 wheel model, my buddy had the 4x4 an it rode harder, also was more expensive to own, with the 4x4 drive. Get a liitler better gas mileage over the 4x4. Have almost 80,000 miles on it an still running great.

Will miss this car!!

by Gordis from El Paso, TX | September 4, 2012

I loved this car. Very comfortable on long rides, great power, luxurious!! Will miss it! Just purchased a new Tahoe, and it doesn't have near the power that my Avalanche had, even though they have the same motor. Getting rid of it because it's almost 10 years old and almost 150K miles!!

i owned one

by monroelagirl from monroe, louisiana | October 13, 2011

i owned an avalanche almost exactly like this one and it was my favorite ride i have ever had, i was in a rollover accident with it 2 weeks ago and it saved my life literally, it is a big safe truck. and i dearly miss my "ava". i recommend everone to have an avalanche, i am getting another one asap.!!!!!!

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Avalanche 2500