2013 Chevrolet Avalanche

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Beautiful Truck

by Homeowner from Raleigh, NC | February 1, 2014

My brother has had an Avalanche for some time and I have always been desirous of one. Upon retirement I finally bought the Black Diamond Edition - which I understand to be the last year of Avalanche production. So far I am delighted with every aspect of this beauty. It has every available option. I am thoroughly pleased.

Less reliable car I've ever owned

by overall rating from Ohio | January 5, 2014

too many issue with the 5.3 motor. It stay in the garage more than I got to drive it. I can't remember how many times I had in the garage. I would not recommend this product to a friend.

Great vehicle

by Beachbum from Slaughter Beach, De | January 4, 2014

This is my second Chevolet Avalanche, I have a 2005 and now 2013. I don't know why Chevolet would stop making such a pracitial vehicle.

Outstanding Vehicle

by Working woman from Chicago, IL | October 24, 2013

I am very sad the Avalanche is no longer going to be produced. This is my third one. It isn't a truck for someone hauling tons of stone, etc, but it is an outstanding vehicle for someone who needs a light duty truck, Outstanding comfort and ride. I really like the 4WD as well, it has gotten me home plenty of times in Chicago during the winter. Chevy is crazy, their other trucks can't compare to this. I have not had any issues with any of my other Avalanches and sold my last used one in 3 days.

Great Truck

by The Green Monster from russellville, Arkansas | July 15, 2013

I just recently bought a Chevy avalanche and I have to say probably the best truck I rode in / drove too.

My Dream Vehicle

by Long-time fan; 1st-time owner! from White Marsh, MD | May 18, 2013

I've been desiring this vehicle since 2005. I am attracted to the versatility of using it as an SUV and the application as a pickup truck, if so desired. its roomy, comfortable, stylish, rugged and has flex fuel technology. what a blessing to be able to finally afford it and having doing so In its final year! Great things come to those who wait!

2013 Avalanche excellent vehicle

by mws1952 from Columbus, Ohio | May 7, 2013

I am sorry I waited so long to buy the Avalanche. I have owned over a hundred vehicles and this is by far the most comfortable, versatile and fun vehicle to drive. The truck has so many standard features and the options that are available you can get the right truck for your needs. I got rid of my Cadillac SRX to buy the Avalanche and I have not been sorry. If anyone is on the fence about buying an Avalanche don't hesitate especially since 2013 is the last.

Most Reliable Car I've owned

by Chevy 2013 from Texarkana, TX | December 10, 2012

I love the Chevrolet Avalanche. Its a nice looking, smooth driving vehicle. This truck is an dependable vehicle. I recommend people to just go at least test drive one. You'll love it !

Good suv/ truck

by Farmer from McKinney Texas | August 23, 2012

Truck drives like SUV can haul large cargo or truck Can pull large load plus flex fuel saves on fuel Costs recommend Texas edition for looks and Safety