2011 Chevrolet Aveo

27 city / 35 hwy

Overall

RUN AWAY!!

by drniktob from Columbia, MD | March 28, 2014

This car is an absolute piece of junk. I thought I was getting an inexpensive, reliable, good gas mileage car to get through the next 3 to 4 years and it has been in for major repairs twice in the first 6 months. It is a cheap Korean made (Daewoo) car and EVERYONE i know who has had one has had terrible experiences. Do NOT believe these positive reviews. This car is the worst car I have owned in my 30 years of driving.

2011 chevy aveo

by annie from ohio | April 3, 2013

i like this car so far. i got it used with 44,000 miles on it. the only con i've noticed so far is it stalled for a minute driving in town about 50 down to 20 but then all of a sudden picked back up. i haven't had that problem since then, and i hope i dont. i financed the car so i don't need extra expenses. very cute car though!

1st Chevy and staying with it!

by Hip Mom from Boston, MA | February 26, 2013

This is the 1st time I have ever bought a Chevy and I am so comfortable in my new car that I will stick with a Chevy from now on! The warranty I got was incredible and it had all the safety features I was looking for without looking like a "soccer mom" vehicle. Being that I am a first-time mom I was very meticulous about safety and I was not backing down on what I needed to make sure my child is safe and comfortable. I got all that in one vehicle along with the outside looking amazing!

Aveo Sucks

by AVEO = Big Regret from San Jose Ca | January 10, 2013

im saying this even though i got a 2011 Salvage for 5000. Performance 108 hp... accelerates pretty quick and runs ok on gas. gets me 28 mpg... i need more power though and having this car is a big let down. wish i did my research before buying.

just what I needed

by Hoot from Kendallville In. | July 5, 2012

traded my 2004 Aveo for a used 2011 Aveo with no bells and whisels just what I need ,for my place in lifeat this time.

I rented an 2011 Aveo for 2 days

by radevdude from Kansas City, MO | May 1, 2012

I loved the functionality of the Radio and performance information screen, and the handy steering wheel controls. The MPG I observed going ONLY 55MPH was 57MPG I drove on I-70 East to Mexico, MO and back on half a tank, way COOL!!!!!! I might be off by 3 MPG but still get WAY better than advertised by the EPA that runs theirs at 70 MPH for their testing. I also ran Hyundai Elantra, Ford Focus, and Chrysler 200. The Aveo got the best MPG of them all. But my wife hates the hump in the middle of the back seat, so the mark down for the interior and overall score. The Aveo also has a great turning radius also.

2006 Chevy aveo

by Missing my chevy from Chicago, IL | April 8, 2012

So I purchased my Aveo from a shady dealer which is the only reason I gave it three stars for reliability. things that go wrong with it wasn't my Chevy's fault. Any how the mileage was great especially with gas prices out here and it was pretty smooth driving both on regular roads and highways. More importantly that I want to get across is that I got into a car accident. Many people told me that I would be crushed in an accident, but I'm alive maybe one bruise and not serious at all scratch! I was hit head on by a car (2005 Toyota corolla) going over 45 mph whom drove through a red. My car totaled it took all the damage for me, but I was alive, safe, and just in shock. ( I didn't need an ambulance the other driver did though) Her car totaled as well. My cars damage was my wheel was completely turned over windshield partially cracked and the front crunched and partially fallen off and leaking. (I'm pretty sure it was in an accident before but that car dealer didn't tell me, so the engine light went on a couple months after the purchase and also during the accident the passenger airbag didn't go off, fortunately i was alone) I am looking into a used 2011 Aveo, but this time a full inspection and not that dealer again. I'd recommend this car to a family member or friend! Just check more than just the carfax!

do your homework

by kendallr2 from Riverside, CA | March 27, 2012

I was looking for a nissa versa, but they were not available in my pricde range, although a dealership made an agreement with me, but backed out at the last minuet. I went with my credit union to find a vehicle for me and they did an outstanding job in finding me a good vehicle at a great price in the Chevy Aveo. I love it and it will serve me well for years to come..

Bang for the Buck

by Made in usa from Raleigh nc | March 15, 2012

First small car ever owned after several pick ups. this car has plenty of room inside and the stick very easy to drive. A fun car and easy to maintain love it.

Love this Car

by Avero5 Love it from Phoenix, AZ | March 6, 2012

I purchased this car used with only 3K miles on it. The previous owner wasn't used to driving a manual transmission. I find it very easy to drive, and extremely dependable. I average 29 mpg in town and have no idea about about highway mpg as I have never go on freeways. I love all the space it has inside for my impulsive purchases at the mall, and furniture store. I did not buy this car for luxury, or horsepower. I purchased this car as my 'monday thru friday' commuter car and like the fact I can fill up the car every 3-weeks for around $30. I will be taking it on a road trip this summer up north and plan on using the MP3 / Ipod for my music enjoyment. Yes, I would recommend this car to anyone who wants an extremely affordable car that gets great mpg.

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Aveo