1990 Chevrolet Beretta

See Photos & Videos

Overall

Great First Car

by Reliable Car Enthusiast from | January 17, 2013

I bought my 5-speed beretta GT used for about $1800 and it was awesome. The car could outlast a twinkie. I absolutely loved the car and it did me right. With routine maintenance, it had no major issues for the seven years that I owned it and drove it through the harsh weather in upstate, NY. Even though my mechanic told me for years that the engine was on its last legs, it just kept going. I have since moved on, but it was a fun car to drive and I put about 50k miles on it without a hitch (from 100k to 150k). If I could do it again, I would no doubt choose a 5 speed beretta to be my first car.

The Chevy Beretta is fun to drive and reliable

by kohatep from E.St.Louis Il. | July 1, 2010

I give it five stars, because, it was one of the best cars made by chevy's.The performace is good,and til today I can also say,''safe to drive."

sweet fast car

by wish you had this car from michigan | February 4, 2009

fast fun reliable car i have had this car for 4 years and never had a problem its fun to drive and the body style is nice the interior is comfortable and spacious overall a very nice car....

Featured Services for this Chevrolet Beretta